31

2 months later

POOH(POV)

I sat in my wheel chair wait the triplets infront of me sitting there staring at their daddy. A nigga know he can't do much but I at least try to give May a break. While they sat there quietly I was focused back on my rapping. I missed doing my shit in the studio.

"Send me a picture of the triplets in their outfits,"May yelled from upstairs.

"Aight hold on,"I said while I grabbed my phone.

(Y'all I honestly forgot how old the babies are suppose to be now lol)

I sent her the pictures and grabbed Dayshan's pacifier and placed it in her mouth. Dayshon was starting to cry too so I did the same. It was hard getting a good picture so I said fuck it and sent what I got. Ky was with Jas to get her nails painted so we just had the triplets until they made it back.

I continued to write down lyrics as I looked up I seen May coming from upstairs looking at the phone texting and smiling.

"Who got you smilin?" I asked her.

"Oh uh I'm in a group message with Hannah and Toosii we was just talking,"she said sitting on the couch.

"I don't want you texting that nigga. What type of fuck shit you on?" I said as I put my phone down.

"It ain't even like that we are really good friends,"she said.

"Friends my ass either it's gone be me or him you choose."

I sat there until she finally decided who she was choosing.

"I choose you. You know I do I didn't mean anything by it we just grew close by him helping me find Daysha and that is it,"She said coming to sit on my lap.

"Fuck that call him and tell him you can't be fuckin with him no more that shit dead."

"Why I have to do all that? I told you we are just friends Pooh."

"Man call him,"I said loud to the point where the triplets got a lil scared.

I watched as May picked up her phone call Toosii. I made sure she put it on speaker phone cause a nigga waned to hear everything.

"Wassup May,"Toosii said.

"Oh nothing it's just that I won't be able to talk to you anymore whatever we have going on our friendship is now over."

"What you mean?"

"We can't be friends anymore Toosii I'm sorry,"May said as she hung up the phone.

I watched the look on her face I seen a lil disappointment in her eyes but fuck it I'm back now all this kiddy shit out the window. Fucking with opp ass nigga ain't gone happen around me.