4

Enjoy.

Once I hopped out the shower I got dressed putting on something simple I really didn't care I made everything look good. I put the code in the safe grabbing one of my guns and a roll of money before heading out the door.

Not knowing which car to drive I grabbed any key I could touch first and it was the key to the Lamborghini I hopped in,opened the garage door,and backed out.

I was about 30 from the warehouse so I put a lil speed to it.

Pulling up I put the code into the gate and scanned my I.D before entering. I had my shit set up right. I knew one thing if something came up missing it was an inside job fasho.

I parked and walked right inside. Once I got in it was half naked bitches walking around everywhere counting money or dancing. Hot pussy asses was always tryna make extra money on the side.

"Hey Toosii," one of the female workers said. I have her a head nod and kept it pushing. Couldn't really fw her like that. I fucked her a couple times and she started getting too clingy and I don't like that.

Twisting the door knob to Dre's office, he had some white thick bitch bent over on his desk.

"Nigga what the fuck we got business to take care of and you in here getting yo shit wet," I said looking away. "Man yo ass took forever in a day I got horny."

"Nigga come on you got 5 mins man," and I walked out.

Busting in the lounge it had 6 niggas in there one of them being my cousin they all was talking and laughing. I really didn't know what the fuck they was laughing for because somebody was about to die.

"Get y'all bitch ass up. One of you niggas snitchin and I'm here to figure out what the fuck going on. I take good care of you niggas and this how y'all repay me by rattin a nigga out."

"I promise it wasn't me cuz you know we don't even get down like that," my cousin Pooh spoke up. I was even worrying about it being Pooh I knew it was someone else.

Let's just kill one of these niggas so I can get back to my lil bitch in there, Dre said. I looked around to see what I could observe because obviously no one was going to speak up. Everybody looked me in my eye except for this one nigga named Kelo and that right there I knew I had my answer. Without hesitating I fired one bullet into his head.

"Good work my brother I'll call up the cleaning crew I'm about to dip," Dre said exiting out the room.

" Get back to work the rest of y'all don't let this happen again." I really needed to get my mind off this shit it wasn't a big deal to kill anyone but I always think about what God has planned for me for doing things like this,but you gotta do what you gotta do out here to survive.

"Aye Pooh take a trip with me to the mall a nigga crazing some Chinese food."

"You buying? Cause my time ain't free my nigga." "Man getcho ass up and come on I'll buy yo hot potato head ass something."

"Bet." Was all he said before we walked out and got in the car.

Pulling up at the mall it was packed but that's because it was a Saturday night and everybody and they mama was in this bitch.

I didn't come here to do any shopping or nothing just to sit around and eat my food. Pooh was to busy fucking with these girls I ain't have time for that right now because I was starving.

"Hey Toosii," some female said before I looked up. It was Brandi a female that I went to school with. "Wassup Brandi I haven't seen you in forever", I said getting to give her a hug. That ass was looking right she really matured since the last time I seen her well since the last time I hit that ass. "What you got planned tonight", she asked sitting down at the table. "Shit I'm coolin right now." "Well stop by my place so we can do a little catching up you know like old times. Give me your phone so I can put my number in and I'll text you the address." Giving her my phone I looked up too see shawty that got her ass whooped walking in with Shay annoying ass. "I'll see you tonight", Brandi said before getting up.

I finished up my food heading over to where Pooh was being stopped by a couple females and some niggas I know from the block it took me forever to get to the nigga.

Everytime I stopped I seen shawty I couldn't help but to stare she was beautiful even with a busted lip. She dressed okay nothing major but it'll do. Some certain feeling took over my body and I had to shake back. Why the hell am I feeling a certain over a female I don't know. I only fuck em and send em bu their way. Relationships aren't for me. So therefore I just wanted to fuck that's it.

When I finally made it to Pooh this nigga was walking over to Shay and ole girl and that's exactly what I wanted.