20

POOH(POV)

Waking up in this hard as bed this shit had my back hurting like a motherfucker. I was the only one in this cell right now so I was good. The guard opened up my cell to get so I can eat breakfast and shit. He yanked at my arms putting them behind my back and to put the cuffs on me.

"Damn you ain't gotta do all that shit," I told him.

"I do what I wanna do boy. You in my house right now,"he said as he pushed me upside the head.

"Man I ain't tryna hear all that. You doing this shit right now if we was on the street yo ass would be scared as fuck bitch ass,"I told him as we walked to the cafeteria.

It was a lot of people in the cafeteria. You can tell it was gangs in here it was split up like a motherfucker. You had whites with whites Hispanics with Hispanics and etc, but you had two groups of blacks. I ain't with that friendly shit so I sat at an empty table after grabbing my tray.

"Wassup von," some nigga came over happier than a motherfucker.

I looked at him and started not to speak but I went ahead and spoke.

"Wassup," I said as I drunk my juice.

"Man I fuck with yo music heavy shit fire,"he said as he sat down next to me. "Look these niggas in here already plotting on you I just thought I'll be a real nigga and come tell ya," he said.

"Thanks for looking out but I ain't worrying about these niggas in here they pussy," I said.

Before I could say anything else this females guard walked by looking at me licking her lips.

"Nigga that's guard Jiffy that bitch finer than a motherfucker,"he said. "She a lil older thought but age number ain't shit. Everybody try to get at her but she ain't budging she did fuck with one nigga in here name Gummy but she stopped fuckin with him when she had a fight with his girl at one of his visitations she got her ass whooped. That's how she got her name Jiffy cause the bitch thick as shit,"he said.

"What's yo name," I asked him. This nigga talk too much.

"Stanlo," he said.

"Aight bet. I fucks witcha," I said as I got up to dump my tray.

"What cell they got you in?" He asked.

"A3," I said.

"Man they moving me to that bitch later on today. I had a fight with my cell mate yesterday. I shanked that nigga up," he said making me laugh.

"Aye you one funny ass nigga. That's why I can fuck witcha," I told him.

Normally a nigga ain't friendly but ain't no telling how long imma be in this bitch so I need somebody to Jose with.

Walking outside to the court it was hot asf out there. A nigga ain't need to get no blacker than I already am. Making my way over to one of the benches with Stanlo niggas was already muggin acting like that got so much animosity towards a nigga.

"Well well well if it ain't Mr.Von rapping ass nigga done made it to jail," some black ass nigga said. "You better watch ya back in here my brother this where shit get wild."

"Man I ain't worrying about shit. I'm built for this shit don't let this rappin shit fool ya,"I said.

"Yea just watcha back bitch ass nigga imma see you soon," he said before walking off.

"Man fuck that nigga. I don't do too much talking but I'm behind ya son. Niggas in this bitch be trippen,"Stanlo said.

"Dayvon?" The lady guard from earlier came up to us saying.