15

3 years later(April 1,2016)

MAY(POV)

"Kylasia come downstairs to eat baby girl this food is getting cold," I said as I fixed a plate with bacon grits and eggs.

"I coming mommy," Kylasia said as she walked down the stairs.

I know you guys are probably wondering who Kylasia is and she is Pooh's daughter. Unfortunately Shay was indeed pregnant with his child. Kylasia or Ky as we call her is 3 going on 30 she has the sassiest and adorable attitude ever. She has been with me and Pooh since she was 1. I graduated school early and moved in with Pooh to help him take care of her full time.

As for her mother Shay she was killed in a hit and run. The police never found out who did it and it was horrible. I know me and her didn't get along at all but I would never wish death on anyone and it's not about her at all it's all about Ky and how she has to grow up without knowing her real mother.

Ky adapted to me quicker than I thought she would. It would be nights where she would cry for Shay and I honestly wouldn't know what to do because I'm not her real mother. After like 2 months of her being around she started to call me mommy every since and I ran with it. She is innocent in this situation so basically I'm her mommy and honestly I have grown to love her as if she was mine and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Shay's parents didn't want anything to do with Ky once she was born. They didn't know that Shay went and got knocked up by some thug as they call it. They were mad when they found out she was pregnant but when they found out she was pregnant by a drug dealer that drew the line. They cut off all communication with her and they didn't even show up to the funeral I heard. Once that happened Pooh had no choice but to pay for Shay a place to stay only because of Ky. With Ky being here it's has put me in mommy mode due to the fact that I have her and I'm 6 months pregnant.

"Mommy I don't want bacon I want shashi," Ky said as she sat at her Jojo Siwa table.

"I didn't cook sausage today Ky. How would you like it if we go eat sausage tomorrow at Waffle House?"

"Yayyy yes mommy I want to go."

"Well be a big girl for mommy and sit here and eat your food. If you eat all of it we can go get ice cream later on today after we visit daddy."

"Okay mommy I be a big girl and eat all my food. Can tete Hanno come eat ice cream too," she asked eating a piece of bacon.

"Yes tete Hannah can come," I said.

"Okay mommy,"she said as she continued to eat her food.

Wobbling upstairs to find out what me and Ky could wear to the studio to go see Pooh I felt a sharp pain at the bottom of my stomach and decided to sit on the edge of the bed.

Did I forget to mention that Pooh was one of the hottest rappers to come out of Chicago right now. He blew up over night one night and woke up on the radio and every since then he has been on go. I love my man and everything that he does to provide for his family but sometimes I feel as if this industry is going to ruin our family relationship. He still does illegal work on the side as well. I don't know why but Pooh is hardheaded and I talked to him about leaving it alone and he say he will but he hasn't found the time too. I really hope that this illegal work he does on the side doesn't ruin his career something he worked so hard for.

Being knocked out my thoughts I got off bed and placed on my clothes. I decided on something simple a pair of black tights a white shirt and pair of black balenciagas. Life was good for me right now I was definitely in my happy place. I went down stairs and put Ky clothes on her and headed out the door.