5

MAYLIN

After leaving Hannah's house Shay picked me up in her 2014 Ford Fusion. Hannah couldn't come do to the fact that it was family night at their place. Shay instantly frowned up when she seen the way I looked.

"What the hell happened to you?" She asked with an attitude. "Alexis did this, okay. I was trying to jump off subject quick before she tried to lecture me into doing something that I might regret later on in life. It's okay I'm not even worrying about it I don't fight."

"Well bitch you need to. I'm not going to keep taking up for yo ass and you the one that take the boxing classes. Why the hell you taking them if you're not gonna use what you know?" I mean she did have a point but look at me I'm the shy innocent type I don't like that much attention.

"Since you never wanna listen I'm done with this conversation,"Shay said as she pulled off. "What the hell do you have on by the way luckily I have changing clothes in the trunk imma park at the back of the mall so you can change and make sure your brother stays quiet I don't need a headache coming any time soon.

I quickly changed my clothes,made sure my hair was okay,and got back in the front seat. I rarely came to the mall but I never came out looking any kind of way. Yeah I didn't have all these designer clothes but what I had was okay and I didn't look too ratchet either.

Stepping out the car I grabbed Andre's stroller placing him in and made sure to buckle him up on the inside. Walking inside the mall there was tons of people on the inside. Some people I knew from school was here and some people I never seen a day in my life. There was so many fine boys here and pretty thick and skinny females of all complexions.

Pushing Andre I looked to my left and seen the same guy that grabbed Alexis off me sitting at the table with some female. From the looks of it he got around but that was none of my business.

Walking around with Shay she stopped to talk to everyone. She was so popular and here she is hanging with a lame like me. "Hey Shay," this girl named Fefe screamed running over to Shay. "Hey girl what you doing in here,"Shay asked the girl while she was to busy staring in my face. "Girl I came in here to do a lil shopping nothing major.I see you got her with you,"she said looking at me I quickly turned my head looking towards God knows what. "Don't act like she cool," Shay said. "Yeah but she messing up your reputation you know everybody calls her the "poor girl". "I'm not really worrying about what everyone else calls her but bye Fefe you have a nice day," Shay said as she walked off practically dragging me by my arm.

We walked and made it to the cafe in the mall basically where everyone would hang out if they wasn't walking around, shopping, or eating. The place was huge basically all the popular kids came here. Standing by the door some tall brownskin dreadhead came over giving Shay a hug. I couldn't even lie he was fine and his lips were plump and pink.

"Wassup Shay," he said as he gave her a hug. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it. "Hey Pooh ,what you doing in here?" She asked him while smiling. "Shit in here with Toosii getting our grub on nothing major," he said eyeing me. "Who this is Shay? I ain't never seen shawty around here before." "This my friend Maylin and she off limits," Shay said with a serious tone. "Pooh you know you can come over and visit me sometimes like tonight after I leave here. I mean that's if you ain't busy." "Don't worry I got you ma imma slide thru." Just before he could finish saying anything the same dude from earlier walked up and my heart started to beat from the outside of my chest. Two fine dudes in one day lord help me I said to myself.

"Wassup Toosii," Shay spoke. In my head I was like damn this girl know everybody. "Wassup Shay," he said as he eyed me. "This my friend Maylin but you can call her May." Speak May she said as she pushed me forward. "Hey", I said as I looked down at Andre who was sleep. "Wassup ma he said as he licked his lips. This yo baby?" "Oh no he's my brother I said sorta low. "Oh that's wassup you got a number I can get?" As soon as I froze up I thought about my flip phone that was completely broke from the fight. Before I could speak I found myself throwing up right on his Jimmy Choo's. I was so embarrassed I practically ran off pushing Andre's stroller super fast. I don't know where I was going but I just ran as fast as I could. Once I looked up I seen that I was outside so I decided to sit on the bench until Shay came out.