22

TOOSII(POV)

I been tryna find Bianca hoe ass everywhere. The bitch deleted her social media pages and shit. Only one more option left and we headed there now too her momma house. It was me,May,my pops and Hannah. We loaded up the guns and shit just in case.

"Listen when we get here me and May will take the side and you and Hannah will take the back," I told Damion.

"Don't shoot unless you have too. We want to get as much info as possible from the bitch,"Damion said.

"Bet we gotcha,"I said.

I handed May a gun and made sure it was on safety as well.

"I don't know how to shoot a gun,"May said.

"Just hold it for now. You'll have to learn soon with shoot like this happening,"I told her.

As we pulled up we parked on the back street and got out the car. We made sure to dress in dark colored clothes so we couldn't be noticeable. We creeped around through the backyard to get to the house. Once we got in our spots we picked the locks to get inside the house. We decided not to try to do damage just incase something pop off.

Walking inside the house I could hear the tv on but didn't see anybody. We walked around the whole house quietly and a nigga ain't find shit. Nobody was insight. We checked closets and from the looks of it they packed they shit and dipped.

"Damn this bitch done packed her mama shit and left. That's how you know the bitch had some to do with it,"I said.

"I knew I should've never let the bitch inside my house,"Damion said.

"So what's next?" May said as she stood there with tears in her eyes.

"We gone find Daysha May,"I told her as I pulled her into a hug.

We left the house and headed back towards pops house. Once we arrived Hannah got into her car and left and the rest of us went on the inside. May went upstairs to her old room while the rest of us sat in the living room to talk.

"This shit fucking with her bad,"Damion said.

"Yeah it is. Imma see what else I can do in the morning,"I said. "That bitch probably used me this whole time just to keep up and see wassup with May,"I said shaking my head.

"I'll keep the babies tonight she needs to get rest,"Jas said. "She hasn't got proper sleep since she woke up."

"Imma gone head upstairs,"I said as I got up.

Walking upstairs I walked pass May room but turned around just so I could check on her. I knocked on her room door and got no response. I turned the door knob and pushed the door open just a little so I could ask her was she good.

"Aye you good May?"I asked her from outside the door.

"I'm okay. You can come in,"she said.

As I walked in I seen her laying in bed crying with tissue on the nightstand. I sat down on the bed and stared at her for a good five minutes.

"Why is it always a bad ending for me?"she asked.

"What you mean ma,"I asked her.

"It's always some fucked up ass shit happening too me. I didn't see the birth of my kids, one of my babies are missing and their dad is in jail. I don't know what else to do. What if I never find my baby? I don't know what I would do,"she said wiping her tears.

"Ma I'm not gone tell you it's okay cause a nigga don't know how you feeling right now. But what I do know is that no matter how long it take we gone keep searching for Daysha. No matter how long it take you gotta be strong because you got three more beautiful lil girls that loves you just as much as you love them,"I told her.