21

MAY(POV)

I really haven't been able to get any sleep since I seen my babies. Who knew that I would be a mother to 4 little girls that I love so much. This has been the biggest blessing for me. I know I would have to get sleep very soon since I'll be leaving here in a couple days and taking the babies with me. I haven't seen Ky yet and I don't want too. I don't want her to come see me like this in a hospital bed and can barely move but as soon as I get out imma hug my baby and never let go. I decided to stay with Jas them for a couple of months until I get back right considering the fact that I won't have help when I get back to staying by myself.

I looked down to see that I had a unknown number calling my phone. I was kinda hesitant on whether I wanted to answer the phone or not but I decided too.

When I answered it,it was a collect call from a prison. I knew it was Pooh so I clicked 1 to get him on the phone.

"Hello," I said as we got connected.

"Damn Wassup May I miss you baby? You good? How you feeling?," he asked me.

"I'm good Pooh. I'm feeling okay still kinda shocked but at the most part I'm good. Ready to leave out of here to be with my babies," I said.

"Damn ma I'm sorry bout this shit. I couldn't even be there for when you woke up. I couldn't be there to see the look on yo face when you see the triplets. I let this stupid ass shit come in between that," he said as my eyes watered up.

"Pooh you never think about your family. You always put us last when it came to shit."

"No May let me explain."

"No you gone let me talk. It's crazy how you did this stupid shit right after I gave birth. You know family is my number 1 concern. I never had a family I got treated like shit for 16 years of my life. My dad left me when I was a baby and I never seen him before. I don't want my kids going through the same thing I did. I would love to have a bond with my dad but I can't and I swore to myself if I ever have kids my kids would be in a two parent household. How is that gone work when you out here making stupid ass decisions," I said with tears sliding my cheek.

"Man I'm sorry May that's all I can say is that I'm sorry. I should've took the family shit more serious. I was always tryna grind to get money for my family so you wouldn't have to ask nobody for shit. I'm sorry for what I'm putting your through. I know I'm part of the reason to why you in the hospital now. If you give me a chance to make it right I promise I will," he said.

"Pooh you know how I feel about family shit. I told you everything and your turn around and the opposite. This is why I had trust issues when I was young because of men and when I say men I mean my dad. Now what do I suppose to tell Ky when she ask for you? I don't know but I think I just need a break from everyone. I don't need to stress anymore let me heal in peace," I said.

"So what you sayin?" He asked me.

"I'm not saying that we need to break up,but I just need some time to get myself situated. I gotta go Pooh this conversation ain't making it no better,"I said as I hung up the phone.

I got up and went to the bathroom to throw water over my face. I can't believe that he would pull some shit like this. Was the beef really this serious between him and Toosii for it to get this far knowing you got family at home? It has to be something deeper than that but I don't think it was but I just can't get over the fact that I'm about to be a single mother of four something I dreaded since I was old enough to understand how important family is.

I walked out the room to grab my phone to text Hannah and tell her to come up here. At times like this I needed to vent with my sis and I missed her anyways.