♡Jaden x Anthony x Griffin pt.1♡

💜😈Student😈💜

 Anthony shyly walked behind Griffin as he led him into his surprisingly large and luxurious house, kindly holding the door open for him and shutting it in the same courteous manner

 Anthony shyly walked behind Griffin as he led him into his surprisingly large and luxurious house, kindly holding the door open for him and shutting it in the same courteous manner. Anthony was looking back and forth and all around the home, trying to take in the beauty of the clean white walls and tasteful decoration, something he wasn't used to seeing as he had spent the last four years in a cramped little dorm with no space to add anything that made it his own. All he had was a few photos tacked up to the walls and some clutter practically collecting on every blank surface possible. Pens, pencils, keys, cans, and nail polish just resting on his desk and the few shelves he had being held up by those flimsy plastic hooks, as he wasn't allowed to nail anything to a wall without being penalized by the university.

     Seeing that he was one of the top students in his class,  Griffin, Anthony's professor had asked if Anthony was able to come to help him with grading in exchange for extra credit. Although he didn't need the extra few points, he still took the offer of helping, knowing that his professor could use another hand in marking up and entering all the essays and assignments into the system. 

"Thank you for helping today, Anthony. I really couldn't do it without you," Griffin thanked as he led his student into the kitchen and motioning for him to sit down on the stool tucked beneath the kitchen island.

"It was no problem, Mr. Johnson, I enjoy helping people," he smiled, taking the seat and watching as his teacher sat in the one beside him, setting down his black shoulder bag and the case that contained his laptop. Anthony sat there on the boosted up chair, swinging his feet back and forth as he ran his hand over the smooth marble table, tracing the different streaks of gray with his finger as Griffin began pulling out a stack of paper and pens, setting them in front of the two, and opening and logging into his laptop.

"Alright, here's the rubric, so feel free to just start reading through and grading the papers," he smiled, sliding a piece of paper in front of his student, handing him a red pen and motioning for him to begin. Saying that he felt awkward at the moment was an understatement, he couldn't decide whether he wanted to smile or cry, just feeling overwhelmed in the direct presence of his hot English professor. He was nearly going red-faced every time Griffin smiled at him or asked how his day was, it was awful that he felt this way about his teacher, someone who had so much power over him, but he couldn't help but swoon at his intelligent words and charming glares. Anthony was 23, and Griffin only 27, the younger admired the way he had his life sewn together so perfectly, not a break or seam in any way shape, or form. He already had a well-paying job, a successful and loving husband, a big house, and was extremely good looking.

"Hey, Griffi- who's this?" Anthony practically shot up and out of his chair as he heard the voice of some stranger, and felt a strange confusion hearing someone address him as something besides Professor, Mr., or sir. He turned around and was met by the sight of someone who made his jaw drop and get the same butterfly feeling he got with Griffin. It was a man around a similar age as his teacher with dark brown hair that began curling towards the edges.

"Oh hey baby, this is my student, Anthony. He's helping me grade some papers for extra credit," he replied with a smile that to Anthony's confusion, seemed a bit too forced and harsh to be natural. While sitting at the table he slowly began piecing together what was going on, realizing that the man must have been Griffin's husband, he matched the description of the man his teacher had talked about and referenced multiple times.

"He's kind of cute, is he legal?" Jaden leaned down to whisper in Griffin's ear, placing a quick kiss on his cheek before giggling at the "joke" he had just made to his husband, before making his way to the coffee pot and beginning to make some, wanting to stay up and supervise his husband's interactions with the student. Their marriage was already on edge, getting married when they were only 20 years old, and being together for 2 years before that, they had endured many arguments, breakups that would result in them being together a week later, cheating scandals, and honestly just getting tired of each other. Jaden didn't want some little 23-year-old boy to be the final straw to break the two apart. 

     He saw the way Griffin looked at the kid, he really thought he was something special, he wouldn't just invite any student of his to his house. Of course Jaden thought the kid was attractive, but he would rather not have his husband gawk at a boy 4 years younger than him and pretend like he doesn't have a husband already.

"I think I'll stick around for a little bit, you know, just keep an eye on you two," he smiled, hopping up on the counter as he waited for his coffee to brew, giving Anthony a look that sent mixed signals. It was a cross between something bordering sexual and a defensive, almost bitchy glare. He was so utterly confused by it, why did his professor's husband have a reason to dislike him not even 5 minutes after meeting him? He was a good student, so there's nothing negative Griffin would have said about him to already set his partner off.

"Jaden that's really not necessary," Griffin sighed, shaking his head before grabbing a paper off the top of the stack and beginning to read through the first few lines, clicking his red pen as his glasses slipped down his nose.

"I don't know, are you gonna cheat on me like you did the last time? What was her name? Rebecca? Reya? Rachel?" Jaden ranted as he shot his husband a dirty glare.

"Can we please not do this in front of my student?" He sighed in response, hoping that his husband got the message to keep quiet and they'll discuss this later.

"No, because next thing I know you'll be doing this kid behind my back," he huffed making Anthony's eyes go wide. He felt a surge of awkwardness and guilt for things he hadn't even done spring up in his chest.

"I think it's best if I leave. I can come over and help another time Mr. Johnson," Anthony smiled as he tried to stand up from his seat and collect his backpack, but was forced back down by a hand on his knee.

"No, stay," Griffin practically demanded as he gave his spouse a side-eyed glance.

___

Lmao crying in the club✨