♡Anthony x Boys pt. 4 ♡

(A/N this story is a part 4 to the other parts I've posted. This chapter will also contain DDLB so if that's something you're uncomfortable with I suggest you don't read. Please vote and comment and I hope you all have a great day!)

Anthony laid in Josh's arms, warm tears spilling from his eyes and dripping down his face as he hid his head in Josh's neck. Meanwhile Jaden was in Griffin's room, screaming and throwing shit at Griffin, who tried his best to dodge the things flying through the air.

"What!" Jaden screamed out, pausing as he chucked a book at Griffin, praying to god that it would hit him.

"The fuck!" He yelled out again, taking another long pause as he walked up to Griffin, pushing him to hit the wall. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him but it was definitely hard enough to cause some discomfort and pain.

"Is wrong with you!" Jaden cried out a final time, stepping back so he was bout 5 feet away from him. He stood still, his chest rising up and down as he tried to calm himself down, Jaden was about two seconds away from ripping Griffin to shreds and shoving him out of the open window.

"Look I don't understand why it's such a big deal! He's fucking 18, not a damn child!" Griffin yelled out in exasperation, seemingly trying to justify his cruel and downright disgusting actions. Jaden audibly sighed, willing himself not to loose all self-control and beat Griffin till he was laying on the ground in a ball of pain.

"We've been over this fuckface when he's in that headspace he thinks like a child. He can't process things like he can when he's not little!" Jaden yelled walking towards Griffin who just rolled his eyes like Jaden did something wrong. He pushed him and he pushed him hard, wanting Griffin to know just how upset he was at the moment.

     Anthony laid in Josh's arms, his face burned in the shape of Griffin's hand. And it was pretty apparent to Anthony as he slowly drifted out of his headspace that a red and purple mark would soon form on his cheek. Now that he was out of little space, the actual slap itself was beginning to upset him more and more. Because now he understood that Griffin was genuinely so upset with him that he felt the need to physically hurt him.

"Does he still love me?" Anthony questioned softly, curling up into Josh's body. His brain was going a million miles a minute as he tried to find a reason that truly justified Griffin's actions. He was struggling and failing miserable, bottom line was that nothing justified hitting your significant other.

"He loves you, I promise. Jaden just needs to go talk to him," Josh stated calmly, carding his fingers through Anthony's soft hair as he tried to comfort him. He wasn't crying at the moment, but for the past 10 or so minutes he had been switching between hysterical sobbing, to light cried, and eventually, it softened to nothing more than jagged breathing. But within a minute or so it bounced and switched from one stage to the next. Josh held him tighter, seemingly afraid that he would disappear or try to run off the moment he let him go.

"How can you just stand there! You hurt the person you love or the person you pretended to love!" Jaden yelled, his anger growing with every word. Griffin just stood there, letting Jaden throw hurtful words at him as if they were knives. He pretended that it didn't sting when he questioned if he truly loved Anthony, but who was he to whine about his feelings being hurt after he had hurt Anthony.

"He just needs to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a damn child! You're just going to sit here and act like it's ok for a teenage boy to act like a fucking 4-year-old!" Griffin yelled out, finally tired of the insults Jaden had been throwing at him for nearly 20 minutes now. With that being said he marched out of the room, slipping on a pair of shoes and simply walking out of the front door. He got in the car and began driving with no destination in mind. Jaden and Josh didn't dare go after him, knowing that not only would they get pushed away, but they also cared more about Anthony at the moment than they cared about Griffin.

Jaden was quick to make his way into the living room, sitting down on the open space next to the two boys that were curled up together. Jaden quickly wrapped an arm around Anthony's shoulder, Josh quickly doing the same. The three of them readjusted so that Anthony sat between them, contently lying cradled in their arms.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Jaden questioned softly, rubbing his hand up and down in a comforting manner.

"B-but Griffin!" Anthony whimpered, concern overtaking him. He was bothered by the fact that Griffin stomped out of the house and no one seemed to care.

"He'll come around, but right now he's being an ass hat and I don't really care about him," Josh stated, grabbing the remote and switching Netflix on. Meanwhile, Jaden tried his best to keep Anthony from crying again. Stranger things began playing on the Tv, but that didn't matter to him. In his mind, it was just background noise. He was to busy thinking about Griffin and how he slapped him to even remotely focus on what was playing on TV. After about 20 minutes of watching the show, or 20 minutes of sitting in silence for Anthony, he gently drifted into a stage of peaceful sleep. Josh took quick notice to it and gently tugged on Jaden's sleeve. When Jaden looked over at him he motioned down to Anthony who was now breathing calmly as his lips parted while in deep sleep. Josh adjusted him so that Anthony was resting his head in his lap and his feet in Jaden's. They stayed in that position for a while and neither of them could tell if it had been mere minutes or hours.

They heard a slight jingle of the front door, which caused them to immediately turn their heads to look. Griffin slipped through the door, shocked to see that they were still awake and downstairs.

"I'm sorry," Griffin muttered, walking towards them, desperately wanting to tell Anthony he was sorry. He was about to shake him awake, but Jaden was quick to slap his hand away.

"You need to apologize to Anthony but don't you dare fucking wake him!" Josh spat out.

___

Hi guys! Sorry, it took so long to get part 4 out, things have just been really hard. Anyways my Final Exams are officially canceled and I'm thriving.

I'm still taking requests, but please keep in mind I have around 20 requests I need to fulfill at the moment so it may take a few weeks!