♡Sway Boys♡

😈💜Gang Gang Gang💜😈

⚠Smut⚠

     Everyone was laying back on the couch, relaxing while watching Tv and overall goofing around

     Everyone was laying back on the couch, relaxing while watching Tv and overall goofing around. It was a pretty common occurrence, they did it almost daily, and at this point, they were all extremely comfortable with each other. So naturally, it was no surprise when one thing led to another and their friendship became more romantic. It started out innocent enough, with little forehead kisses and cuddles, but like most things, it didn't remain innocent long, not long at all.

     Currently they were all curled up on the furniture, Kio being at one end, with a little bit of distance between him and Griffin, who was next on the couch. Kio claimed that he was getting to warm, and practically wiggled his way out of the older boy's protective grasp. Next was Anthony, who was squished and coddled between Griffin and Bryce, followed by Josh and Jaden. Quinton was sitting in front of the couch, leaning back against the boy's legs.

     The atmosphere slowly began shifting from soft and warm, to hot and heavy. The movie only aided in the sudden change of aura, as a sex scene appeared on the television. Griffin and Bryce being like the parents of the group quickly slapped a hand over Anthony and Quinton's eyes, wanting to block them from seeing the "vulgar" actions playing out.

"Hey!" Anthony squeaked out, pulling the hand away from his eyes, slightly upset that they were being treated like kids.

"Woah, I don't know why you guys are so eager to watch literal porn," Josh commented, a laugh escaping his lips as he watched the two boys flush bright red. Bryce settled his hand on Anthony's thigh, moving it over his smooth skin, unintentionally causing the younger boy to feel a slight stir in the crotch of his pants.

"Griffin! Would you look at that! Our little boy's getting all hot and heavy," Josh commented, wrapping his arm around Jaden's shoulder in an attempt to bring him closer.

"So, I have an idea," Bryce said with a smile, looking Josh and Griffin in the eyes, trying to communicate what his intent was without outwardly saying it. They were doing their best to keep what they wanted a secret from Quinton, Kio, Anthony, and Jaden.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Griffin asked, looking between the two other boys and the sex scene playing out on the screen. It was time that they all took their relationship to the next level if you know what I mean. They'd done little things like the occasional make-out session, and if they were feeling risky, maybe even a blow job.

     Griffin grabbed Kio and Quinton's hands while Bryce grabbed Anthony's, and Josh grabbed Jaden's. The three stood up, pulling the boys behind them as they rushed towards Bryce's bedroom since it had the biggest bed, and for what they were planning they would need space.

"What's going on?" Jaden mumbled as they were pushed onto the bed.

"We just want to have a little fun," Griffin commented as he crawled onto the bed. Finally understanding just what the other boys were getting at, the smaller boys decided it was time for them to have some fun, and it wouldn't hurt to tease Josh, Bryce, and Griffin in the process. Quinton turned to Anthony, smashing his lips against his as he gently guided him so that he was laying against the bed with Quinton on top. Meanwhile, Jaden and Kio were quickly stripping off their clothes, hungrily roaming each other's bodies with their hands as their skin flushed red and a tent grew in their pants.

"Holy shit dude," Bryce whispered, turning to Griffin, expressing his obvious arousal through a series of silent pants.

"Well, if we don't join they're going to end up fucking each other instead of us," Josh groaned, moving onto the bed and pulling the others down with him.

"I call Anthony!" Bryce shouted, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's torso, effectively pulling him away from making out with Quinton.

"But we were-" Quinton began to whine but was cut off by Bryce. Quinton wasn't sure about what role he liked best in sex, he was good with the idea of topping one of the boys, but he also liked the idea of being fucked into the mattress.

"I don't care what you guys do, as long as it doesn't affect me fucking him so hard he can't walk for a week," he growled out hungrily, stripping off his own clothing and beginning to pull off Anthony's.

     Josh was looking Jaden up and down, biting his lip as he did so. He slipped his hands down the front of Jaden's jeans, beginning to palm him. griffin pulled Kio into a long, sweet kiss. His hands roamed freely against Kio's chest, causing him to let out soft and sweet moans that sounded like music to Griffin's ears.

     Bryce slipped off his pants, pulling Anthony's down so they were gathered around his knees.

"This might hurt a little bit, so Quinton, would you mind?" Bryce asked, receiving a nod from Quinton who instantly pulled Anthony into a kiss, attempting to silence any sort of noise he let out.

"Can you pass me that?" Bryce asked softly, pointing to the bottle of lube conveniently sitting on the nightstand beside his bed. Griffin quickly complied, tossing over the bottle and smiling as he saw Bryce popping the lid off and squeezing a generous amount into the palm of his hand. He then proceeded to rub some of it on his hard dick and the rest of it over Anthony's asshole.

"Are you ready?" Bryce asked, waiting until he saw Anthony firmly nod before slamming into him.

"Do you want to?" Griffin asked softly, a grin encompassing his face as he saw Kio nod. He snatched the bottle from Bryce, repeating the same things as him.

     Josh and Jaden however, wanted to take a different approach. Josh pulled off his pants and forced Jaden's head down onto his throbbing cock. He smiled at the sound of Jaden lightly gagging, smirking at the sight of spit dribbling down his chin and the tears forming into his eyes.

"We should do this more often," Griffin said with a smile, thrusting up into him, the sound of moans echoing through the room.

___

I didn't proofread this, so if there are any typos or mistakes please kindly let me know!

If you have any requests just comment, and remember to stay safe!