♡Jaden x Anthony♡

(My June update schedule ^ I don't know why I posted it but just thought I'd let you guys know lol)

💋🧨Seven Minutes in Heaven🧨💋

⚠Smut⚠

     The boys all sat in a circle in a living room debating on what they should play

     The boys all sat in a circle in a living room debating on what they should play. Right now there was an argument between whether they should play truth or dare, never have I ever or seven minutes in heaven.

"What are you doing?" Anthony questioned, walking into the living room, starting to feel slightly tipsy after drinking a few cans of beer with Bryce who was walking in behind him. The two of them sat in the circle, looking back and forth between the boys.

"What would you guys rather play, seven minutes in heaven or truth or dare?" Jaden questioned, earning a slap on the arm from Kio.

"What about never have I ev-" he began, mad that Jaden didn't even give them the option to choose Kio's game.

"Nope, that's boring. So which would you rather do, seven minutes in heaven, or truth or dare?" Griffin asked, looking to Bryce and Anthony, waiting for them to respond with what they would rather do. Anthony was on the verge of being considered full out drunk, so of course he didn't have the energy to answer.

"Seven minutes in heaven," Bryce quickly replied, a smirk on his face as the rest of the boys clapped him on the back, glad that he chose what was in their opinion, the better of the two options. Josh grabbed his water bottle that was half-drunk and sat it in the middle of the circle. It would most likely be a pain in the ass the spin around, judging that they were sitting on carpet, but they would have to make it work.

"Alright, I'll go first," Griffin said with a smile, spinning the bottle around which surprisingly, and luckily, landed on Kio. So with no hesitation, he stood up, grabbing Kio by the hand and pulling him into the hall closet.

"I bet they're going to make out," Josh commented, leaving Anthony confused.

"Wait, I thought they were going to play," Anthony murmured, facing Jaden in confusion. When Anthony got drunk, he often got extremely confused and tended to be more innocent than when he was sober. And he thought that the two boys were going to go play some sort of game, and they got picked to be partners.

"Nope, not even close baby," Jaden commented, pulling him down so he was resting against his shoulder. Anthony hid his head in his boyfriend's jacket, his cheeks flushing bright red as realization hit him, it had just occurred to him that they were playing seven minutes in heaven, and not some sort of 'fun lighthearted game.'

"Aww no need to get embarrassed," Bryce commented, rubbing Anthony's leg, laughing as he did so.

     Meanwhile, Griffin and Kio were full-blown making out in the closet, their bodies pressing against each other as Griffin backed the younger boy against the wall.