♡Josh x Anthony♡

💕🌸Pretty in Pink🌸💕

     Anthony peered at himself in the mirrors that lined the dressing room walls as he examined his current outfit

     Anthony peered at himself in the mirrors that lined the dressing room walls as he examined his current outfit. He was clad in a loose white crop top with the words baby girl written across the front in a cursive black font. Anthony also wore a light pink skater skirt that stopped at his mid-thigh. A blush was evident on his face as he gazed at his appearance. He couldn't help but wonder what Josh would think of his outfit, what if he thought he was weird?

     Anthony took a deep shaky breath as a mental conflict began forming inside of him. He was debating whether he should open the dressing room door and show Josh, possibly facing the embarrassment of a lifetime. Or he could quickly change into his previous clothes and quickly run and put them away before Josh even had the chance to glance at what he had brought into the small room covered in mirrors.

"J-Josh?" Anthony questioned softly, trying to calm his buzzing nerves as he took a deep breath in.

"Yes, baby?" Josh replied whilst leaning against the wall closest to the dressing room door. He stopped scrolling through his phone and placed it in his back pocket, ready to fully listen to whatever the shy boy had to say.

"C-can I show you s-something?" He said nervously, his mouth going dry as his shaking hand gripped the doorknob. Anthony was trying to prepare himself for Josh's reaction, whether he would ridicule him into a state of embarrassment and self-hatred, or if he would absolutely love it and completely embrace Anthony's new choice in his wardrobe.

"Sure," Josh said with a smile, ready to see exactly what Anthony had to show him. Although Anthony was as sly as possible while entering the dressing room, Josh was pretty much able to see exactly what the shy boy brought into the dressing room. And to be honest, he was 100% ready to witness his beautiful boyfriend wearing a skirt.

    Anthony turned the doorknob, slowly pulling the oak door open with a shaky hand as he braced himself to see Josh. He stepped out of the room, his head instantly snapping down to look at his feet as a deep pink blush caressed his cheek.

"Baby, look at me," Josh said suddenly, a smirk clearly evident on his face. This caused the shy boy wearing a skirt to slowly move his head upwards, meeting Josh's eyes.

"Now do a spin for me," Josh said with lust present in his voice.

"Look at my baby, all pretty in pink," he said with a smirk, pulling Anthony close, so he was flush against his chest.

"We are definitely buying this."

__

So I'm going to make these look more a e s t h e t i c

I might go back and add titles to the other one-shots.