♡Noah x Griffin♡

🧡🥃Drinking Problem🥃🧡

      The music was blaring throughout the house, a mix of misc party music and trashy rap

      The music was blaring throughout the house, a mix of misc party music and trashy rap. It sounded great when you were shit faced, but when you were completely sober, it sounded like nails on a fucking chalkboard. People were dancing and grinding on each other like a bitch in heat, and red solo cups were placed throughout the rooms, liquid spilling out of them as they were bumped into and knocked over.

     Griffin was standing in the corner of the kitchen, a cup in hand containing some shit vodka that was probably bought at 7/11. It tasted bitter and like literal burning, but it was a quick way to get drunk, and everyone knew parties were better when you were on the verge of blacking out. He took a swig from the plastic red cup, trying to choke it down before his mouth tasted like literal gasoline. He didn't even want to come to this party, but his friend Bryce convinced him too, other than him Griffin knew nobody here. And the last time he saw Bryce he had flashed Griffin a wink, a condom wrapper between his fingers and being whisked away by some basic blonde bitch. That's why Griffin's in the corner by himself, staring into space and drinking shit alcohol.

     It was a high school party accept it was for a different high school in their district that somehow Bryce got invited to.

"You look lonely," a boy around his age said as he poured himself a plastic cup of some sort of miscellaneous alcohol punch, probably made from the same shit vodka and a jug of fruit punch.

"Wow, what gave it away? Me sulking in a corner, or the fact that I'm by myself?" Griffin replied in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes and taking another sip of his cup. If he was going to have to deal with this douchebag, he would much rather do it drunk."What's got you in a bad mood?" The boy asked, moving towards Griffin, taking a sip of his alcohol and making a sour face.

"Maybe the fact that my friend abandoned me to get head from some girl, and the fact that I don't know anyone here," Griffin spat, getting frustrated at the guy in front of him. Yes, being alone sucked but he would much rather it than be harassed by this kid for the rest of the night.

"Well, I'm Noah. Boom, now you know someone here," Noah, said with a smirk, taking a swig out of his cup. Griffin was still annoyed but somewhat appreciated his kindness, in all reality, he hasn't done anything wrong or bad yet.

"Thanks, I guess," Griffin mumbled in reply, suddenly feeling shy and borderline embarrassed as he stood there. So his solution, drinking more alcohol. He took another long sip of the cup, finally finishing it up.

"So what's your name? I told you mine, it's only fair if you tell me yours," Noah asked while taking another drink of his punch.

"God this is awful," Noah said before Griffin could answer, pulling a face at the liquid that was equivalent to gasoline in his cup.

"Griffin, and you're right," he responded, but this time with a smile instead of his prior eye roll.

"Well, Griffin, I think we're going to get along great," Noah laughed.

____

     The two spent the next hour drinking and chatting about anything and everything they could think of. Topics ranging from things like college, all the way to the topic of the moon landing. At this point, the two were shit faced, their vision blurring and speech slurring.

"Griffinnnnnnnn," Noah giggled, turning to face his new 'boyfriend' as he had labeled him only a few minutes earlier.

"Yes Noahhhhh," he responded, his head lulling towards Noah who was sitting on the couch beside him.

"I have a really really great idea, let's have sexzzz," he was smiling like an idiot, his eyes were hooded and heavy and his cheeks were flushed from the alcohol. Griffin turned to look at him, being equally as drunk, responded with a smile. Noah grabbed Griffin's hand, pulling him up and off of the couch, stumbling through the crowd of people dancing and doing shots. He led him into the bathroom, and to both their surprise and joy, nobody was in there puking over the toilet or taking stupid snapchat pictures.

"You think we're gonna regret this in the morning?" Griffin asked drunkenly, blinking his eyes rapidly to adjust to the bright fluorescent white lights.

"Well, I like you and think you like me, so I hope not?" Noah laughed shutting the door and locking it behind them in hopes of keeping whatever happens in the next 30 minutes or so private and uninterrupted.

"Ok, I believe youuuuuuuuuuu," he giggled, looking to Noah with hazy eyes and a stupid smile on his face. Sober him would probably look back at this moment with mouth agape and eyes wide, he was about to have sex with some drunk stranger that he'd never met before this night. Bryce would be slinging an arm around his shoulder and celebrating the fact that he finally let loose and partied.

"I'm not bottoming," Noah said with his hands up, reaching one hand in his pocket and pulling out a foil packet.

"Fine," Griffin whined as the two awkwardly maneuvered their way around the bathroom so that they were in a more comfortable and "accessible" place. Their drunken state definitely helped ease some of the tension and fear surrounded with fucking a stranger you just met, but it didn't completely diminish them. Griffin's sweaty palms gripped the counter of the sink as he pulled himself up to sit atop of it.

"Lighten up a bit," Noah slurred as he leaned forward, holding himself up with the assistance of the counter. And without a second thought, he pressed his lips against Griffin's causing him to lean back a bit, his back hitting the mirror on the wall. Noah's hands found their way to Griffin's cheeks, resting their while softly stroking his cheekbone using his thumb.

"You're sure about this?" Noah asked as he pulled back from the kiss briefly, just to see if Griffin wanted to take it any further than kissing. Noah may be drunk out of his mind but he wouldn't dare to do anything the two may regret without consent.

"Yes, now shut up and kiss me," Griffin smiled, grasping the bottom hem of his shirt and yanking it over his head, reaching forward to do the same thing to Noah, tossing the clothes across the bathroom to keep them out of the way. Noah's hands made their way to Griffin's waist, running his fingers over the smooth skin of his back as he leaned in to resume the kiss. His fingers settled on the loops of the sitting boys' jeans making his way to the front of his pants and playing with the zipper of his pants.

"Just fuck me already," Griffin whined, his speech looping together while in his drunken state.

"With pleasure," Noah replied.

___

This was a ✨request✨

I've been having an anxiety attack for like 20 minutes at this point and I tried to write something to ease it : (

so with that does anyone know how to calm down when you get super anxious and paranoid about something? Like I'm paranoid over something really really stupid and I have the urge to bleach my entire room and clean till my hands start bleeding but I can't because it's two in the morning