♡Josh x Bryce♡

🧊💙Icey💙🧊

     The sun was setting, the air getting a few degrees colder and the noise of the city slowly fading as children went inside and people were arriving home from work

     The sun was setting, the air getting a few degrees colder and the noise of the city slowly fading as children went inside and people were arriving home from work. Josh and Bryce were sitting together at the bench of the skating park, waiting for the street lights to flick on and the last of the kids to stop fucking around and riding down the ramps on their razor scooters and shit. Josh was running his hand up and down over the grip tape and fiddle with the screws. Bryce was sat next to him with his board sat by his feet, probably positioned a bit too close to Josh for a normal friendship, but Josh and Bryce were best friends, they had always been very open and touchy with each other, never getting uncomfortable even when someone crosses a line with their closeness.

"You excited buddy? The first time we've been out to skate in a bit," Bryce smiled, nudging Josh's shoulder a bit and earning a shy smile from him. Bryce had wanted to get out and have a bit of alone time with his bestie, recently, Josh had become rather shy around him, and Bryce sadly couldn't figure out why. 

"Yeah, I think. I just haven't really skated in a bit, what if I fall?" He was nervous, his voice wavering as he began bouncing his leg up and down at a fairly rapid pace, he was so incredibly nervous, he was around his best friend who he had, unfortunately, began developing a crush on. And he was also anxious about skating, what if he fell? Or even worse, what if he broke his board? He had done it twice in the past and both times he wanted to curl up in a ball and fucking die. Boards were expensive to replace and on top of that he'd have to walk home instead of ride.

"You'll be fine, don't worry about it. It's only been a couple of months, nothing too serious," Bryce promised as he set a hand on Josh's which was starting to get rubbed raw from the grip tape. It was almost a sandpaper-like texture, as he had just put new tape on, and the texture was rough and hadn't worn out a bit. 

"You ready? The last kid finally pissed off and went home," Bryce smiled, watching as the kid began riding home on his razor scooter. Bryce stood up, picking up his board and helping Josh up, the two walking towards the ramps.

____

      The two had been skating around for a bit, honestly having a great time and enjoying each other's company. Josh had become more confident in his abilities over the past half hour they had been there. He had decided it was time to try the new trick he had been itching to do for the past few months. Josh had never done it before, but from what he'd seen and studied it was just a combination of things he had already done and knew. 

      He stood at the top of the staircase, planning on doing the trick and landing at the bottom just past them. Bryce was off doing something of his own, fucking around on the different ramps and bars, just kind of doing what he wanted. Josh had backed up a bit and then hopped on his board, trying to maneuver his feet and board in the way he had seen and memorized. But, he had failed miserably.

      Josh landed at the bottom, falling hard onto his leg and wincing as he heard a crack, he wanted to throw up.

"Bryce," Josh whined, trying to force himself into a sitting position, feeling intense pain in his entire leg, slowly dragging it to be placed in front of him. He wanted to puke, it was one of the worst feelings he'd ever experienced.

"Shit I'm coming Josh," Bryce quickly got off his board and rushed to his best friend who was sitting on the ground in pain. He dropped down to his knees next to him and grabbed his hand to help ground him.

"What hurts?" Bryce asked softly his eyes going wide as he saw Josh's leg all red and bruised up.

"Leg, Bryce help," he whimpered, making a grabbing motion towards Bryce, the older friend. He slid his arm under the bend of his knee and the other behind his back, bracing his leg so it wouldn't move too much or make the injury worse. He slowly stood up, holding his friend in his arms, trying to figure out how to get Josh to the hospital and to get their boards home without being stolen.

     Bryce walked towards the bench they had begun the night on. He sat down but ket Josh held in his lap, pulling his phone out of his pocket and ordering himself a Lyft so he could get Josh and the boards back home.

"Fuck it hurts Bryce," he whined, trying not to focus on the pain of having his leg possibly broken.

"I know bubs, it's gonna be fine, you'll be ok. I'm getting an uber so we can get you back home and get some ice on your leg," Bryce tried to comfort him as Josh slowly let tears drip down his cheek and his eyes focused on his bruising leg.

"At least I didn't break my board," Josh laughed a bit.

"Ok buds, let's get you to the car," Bryce smiled as he picked him up and walked towards the board and began pushing it with his feet.

_

I think I'll make a part 2

this was a requestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt yEet I'm still doing them

this chapter is dedicated to the broken baby doll head me and my friend snatched from a 4 way intersection. The babies name is .+*Quedel*+.