♡Anthony x boys pt. 1♡

I've had this idea for a while, but I didn't want to publish it. So I hope you enjoy.

This is going to be a little/age regression chapter so if you don't dig that shit, don't read it

     Anthony laid happily on his stomach on the ground in his bedroom. He was clad in a baby blue sweater, matching baby blue sweatpants, and clean white socks. Spongebob played on his TV as he colored. He couldn't help the light giggle that fell from his lips as he watched the show. He reached for his sippy cup full of apple juice that sat next to him, bringing it up to his lips. He lightly sucked at the cup, sighing in delight as he drank his juice. Anthony was stuck in his headspace, but he couldn't be happier. He was coloring a picture of a dinosaur when he heard a loud knock on his bedroom door. Future Anthony wished at that moment that he could have snapped out of his headspace, and quickly put everything away and turned off the TV. But instead, little Anthony sat there confused at the knocking sound, slightly afraid. He picked up his pacifier and put it in his mouth, which began to soothe him.

"Anthony, I'm coming in!" He heard a familiar voice call. The door opened revealing Griffin standing in the doorway. Anthony began to come to his senses and his eyes widened in fear. Griffin was obviously taken aback by his friend, who was laying on the floor with a pacifier in his mouth, surrounded by crayons, coloring books and a sippy cup full of juice.

"Umm, yo uh Anthony? What's going on bud?" Griffin questioned with confusion very clear on his face. Griffin was clearly in the dark about what was going on, but he felt obligated to protect Anthony. It was like a weird instinct, but he wanted to go over and hold the boy as he slept calmly.

"Uhh I, I umm?" Anthony stuttered out as he slowly began to slip out of his headspace.

"Griffin I can explain!" He exclaimed as he jumped off of the floor, dropping his pacifier and managing to kick over his apple juice. He had tears in his eyes, afraid his friends would think he's weird and creepy, it didn't help that he was still in a vulnerable state. Griffin was shocked that Anthony had started crying, which brought a remorseful look to his face. He reached over and wrapped his arms around Anthony's shaking body.

"Anthony it's ok, how about we sit down then we can talk," Griffin soothed, guiding the fragile boy to the bed.

"Let me grab a towel and clean up your juice, ok bud?" Griffin said softly, starting to understand what was happening. Griffin was beginning to understand what was going on. He started to realize that Anthony was probably a little. Griffin didn't know much about little's but from his limited knowledge on them, he assumed Anthony was one. After grabbing a towel from the hall closet, he made his way back to Anthony's room, where he found Anthony crying on the bed.

"Oh my god! Little Prince! Are you ok!" Griffin exclaimed rushing over to him. In his panic, the words 'little prince' just escaped his lips. He had no time to focus on it, as he was more worried about the crying Anthony.

"I spiwwed my juice!" Anthony cried out, a prominent lisp in his voice. During all this stress he had slipped back into his headspace. Griffin giggled slightly, hugging the boy close to his chest as he laid back on the bed.

"Aww buddy, it's ok," Griffin said while rubbing his back, cuddling close to him.

"Anthony, are you a little?" Griffin questioned softly, continuing to hold Anthony. Anthony slightly froze up, Before nodding into Griffin's chest.

"Tell you what, I'll call Jaden and Josh and tell them to bring up apple juice, how does that sound?" Griffin hummed gently which earned a firm nod from Griffin. The taller boy stood up and reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Whilst dialing Josh's number, he leaned down and picked the pacifier off the ground, brushing it off.

He walked back over to Anthony, handing him the pacifier. Anthony quickly took it out of Griffin's hand and placed it in his mouth. At that moment, Josh and Jaden burst into the room, Josh carrying a bottle of apple juice.

"What's going on here?" Josh asked.