♡Roadtrip pt.2♡

Noen had started driving whilst quietly chatting with Chase. The boys were all hanging out in the back, throwing things around and overall having a great time. Anthony was still exhausted, laying back on the couch, pulling his bag to his chest to cuddle with it. Both Bryce and Josh quickly noticed the boy attempting to settle on the couch, trying to slip away into a harmless sleep. Bryce sat next to Anthony's feet, and Josh sat next to his head. Bryce began to slowly run his hand up and down Anthony's leg as Josh carded his fingers through the sleeping boy's hair. Anthony sighed lightly in delight, moving to rest his head in Josh's lap, and his feet in Bryce's.

     Meanwhile Payton, Griffin, and Jaden sat at the table playing cards. Payton had just beat the boys at UNO, causing Griffin to slam his hands on the table in frustration. Consequently, Chase whipped his head around to see what had happened. He rolled his eyes at them, before turning back to Noen to explain that it was just the boy's acting stupid. Anthony began to whimper, as he shifted around, obviously put off by the noise. Bryce was quick to calm him by gently stroking his back.

      Anthony curled up into Josh, attempting to wrap his arms around the taller boy.

"How about the three of us go to bed and cuddle?" Josh said softly, earning a nod from Anthony and Bryce. Josh and Bryce held Anthony's hand, leading him to the back of the RV as he walked drowsily. They arrived at the bed, Anthony throwing himself down onto it, quickly falling into a gentle lull of calmness.

    Meanwhile, Griffin, Jaden, and Payton sat at the table huddled around Jaden's phone as they watched Netflix. Payton and Jaden were both leaning lightly into Griffin. Griffin wrapped his arms around the boys, pulling the three of them closer together. They were having a great time, giggling and laughing as they watched American Horror Story.

"Griffin?" Payton said gently, tugging on Griffin's shirt. He hummed in response, prompting Payton to continue what he was saying.

"If I was in American Horror Story, who would I be?" Payton asked.

"You would be Violet because you're so smart and cute, yet a complete badass," Griffin mused, which elicited a giggle from Payton. The boys couldn't be happier as they watched TV, making jokes and laughing.

    In the front of the bus, Noen and Chase conversed happily, Chase helping direct Noen on which turns to make, and which interstates to get off of.

"Yo! We're going to be at the hotel in about 10 minutes so get your shit together!" Chase hollered, sending the boys in a cleaning and packing frenzy.

Clouds | tik tok boy x boy one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara