♡Boys x Anthony♡

👶🍼Baby Boy🍼👶

"I'm not a baby, I can do it myself!" Anthony whined, softly shoving Griffin away in an attempt to show that he was independent

"I'm not a baby, I can do it myself!" Anthony whined, softly shoving Griffin away in an attempt to show that he was independent. Recently, he had hurt himself something awful while trying to get something from the basement. When he started walking up the stairs, he got scared and began sprinting, but soon after he fell. Spraining his ankle and splitting his lip after hitting it on the stair above him. He couldn't help it, he was an extremely accident-prone person, and no amount of lectures or injuries could change that. But recently, he'd been hurting himself more and more often, it was almost a daily occurrence that he would somehow end up crying on the floor. And because of that, the boys had only grown more protective of him.

"I know, but I just like babying you," Griffin sighed, standing behind Anthony and wrapping his arms around his waist, resting his chin on top of his head. Anthony pouted, setting down the glass of apple juice he had just poured himself, without the help of one of the boys. With that being said, he had almost dumped over the entire jug and ended up spilling some on the counter.

"But I'm not a ba-" Anthony began in an aggressive tone while whipping around to look at Griffin. But while doing so, he knocked his glass on the ground, flinching as he heard the glass shatter. Little chips of glass scattered amongst the ground, hitting both boy's legs and feet. Griffin was quick to pick Anthony up, setting him on the counter, that way his baby wouldn't step in any of the shards.

"Holy shit dude what happened!" Bryce exclaimed while walking into the kitchen, stopping in his tracks when he saw the glass covering the floor, and apple juice dripping off the countertop and into a sticky puddle on the ground. Tears began lightly brimming Anthony's eyes as he pretty much proved that he needed the boys to baby him.

"It's ok bubba, we'll clean it up," Bryce assured him as he walked towards him, his arms open and ready to hug Anthony. He engulfed him in a hug, pulling him close to rest his head on his shoulder. After a few seconds, Bryce reluctantly pulled back, knowing he needed to check his baby over for cuts and pieces of glass.

"I'll start cleaning it up," Griffin offered as he walked towards the closet to retrieve the vacuum and mop. Bryce slowly panned up and down Anthony's body, frowning as he saw the multiple pieces of glass embedded in his feet. So he did the only logical thing. He crouched down to get a closer look at the shards of the broken cup.

"Does it hurt?" He asked calmly, looking up and waiting for Anthony's response. He was met by Anthony nodding softly, wincing as Bryce poked and prodded at the bleeding cuts on his foot.

"Jaden! Can you bring me a pair of tweezers and some rubbing alcohol!" Bryce called out, hoping it would be loud enough for him to hear, and he assumed Jaden understood, since soon after he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Jaden soon came into view with tweezers, cotton pads, and isopropyl. He was shocked at the sight of Griffin vacuuming up chunks of glass, and Bryce kneeling down by his feet. After standing there like an idiot for seemingly a minute too long, Bryce motioned for Jaden to come over to the counter.

"What happened?" He asked softly, seeing Anthony sitting on the counters, foot bleeding, while tears fell softly down his face.

"A glass broke," Griffin replied, beginning to mop up the spilled juice off the floor. Jaden walked towards the two boys, quickly joining Bryce with kneeling on the ground, handing him the tweezers.

"This might hurt, hold Jaden's hand baby," Bryce cooed, watching as Anthony's hand slowly intertwined with Jaden's and the older boy resting a soothing hand on his thigh. He held the tweezers with a steady hand, gently pulling out a piece of glass lodged on the top of his foot. He dislodged it from Anthony's foot, his heart hurting as he watched him wince. He set it on top of the counter, moving to pull out the next piece, and the next, and the next. Now was possibly the worst part of the entire process, disinfecting the cut. Bryce opened the bottle, dripping a generous amount onto the cotton pad and softly dabbing it on Anthony's cuts. He winced at the tingling feeling, trying to hide his pain as he ducked his head into Jaden's neck.

"It'll be over soon," Bryce said in an attempt to comfort him, but still continuing to dab away the cuts in this painstakingly slow process. After he was done, he quickly stood up and walked over to the trash can, discarding the used cotton rounds.

"You did so good bubba," Jaden soothed, pulling Anthony close to him, so he was currently enveloped in a warm hug. By now, Griffin was done cleaning up the floor, and more than willing to help comfort his baby.

"How about we all go cuddle and watch a movie, how does that sound?" Griffin said with a smile, helping Anthony hop down from the counter, but being careful so he didn't put to much pressure on his freshly cut feet. He nodded calmly, accepting Griffin's help as he practically carried him down from the counter. The four boys slowly walked towards the living room, paying special attention to Anthony, making sure he didn't reopen the cuts. They padded softly to the couch, flopping down in exhaustion as they all fell into a formation of cuddles.

"Wanna call Josh down?" Bryce asked Griffin, who nodded and pulled out his phone, dialing Josh's number.

"Can you come down, we're all going to watch a movie together," Griffin said softly, replying with a few 'yup's' and 'sure's' before he hung up the phone, telling the surrounding boys that Josh would be downstairs at any moment.

And speaking of the devil, Josh walked down the stairs, instantly rushing towards the living room and taking a seat on the couch next to the boys. He was quick to notice Anthony's sliced up feet.

"You're so accident-prone, Anfony," Josh chuckled, wrapping an arm around Anthony's body and pulling him close. They were mushed together under a few soft blankets income little gay cuddle puddle.

"I am not a child and stop treating me-" Anthony began to huff out but was cut off by Bryce covering his mouth with his palm.

"Oh shut up. Just accept the love we're giving you," Bryce laughed as he placed a kiss on Anthony's forehead.

"Fine," was all he mumbled out before resting against Jaden.

______

Hi, it's currently 5:30 am where I am, and I still haven't fallen asleep lmao. This was a request but I'm not sure who requested it, I'm bad at keeping track of those things. So if you requested "the boys babying Anthony," Or something along those lines, here you go :).