♡Anthony x Boys pt.3♡

(Some y'all about to cry over this chapter)

    It had been a few days since the boys became Anthony's official caregiver, and they were as happy as can be. Currently, Jaden and Josh were at the store, buying groceries and basically restocking the house for the week. Anthony was running around the house, laughing and giggling, having a grand time. He was trying to keep himself occupied, as Griffin told him that he was studying for a really important nursing test, and needed to be left alone. Anthony was starting to get impatient and needy, realizing that he had run out of juice in his cup nearly 20 minutes ago. He had finished all the coloring sheets Griffin had printed out for him, and he had eaten all the apple slices he left for him on the counter. 

    So Anthony had decided to tiptoe over to Griffin's room, carefully opening the door to peek at what Griffin was doing. Anthony wasn't used to being left unattended in his headspace for this long, he just wanted a hug, or for Griffin to at least acknowledge that Anthony was alive. He had been alone for about 2 hours now, and Josh and Jaden weren't coming home for another hour or so. So Anthony made the choice to sneak into Griffin's room where he was sitting at his desk studying. Anthony was now waddling his way over to Griffin, moving to stand behind his office chair. Anthony wrapped his arms around the taller boy, who was still facing his desk.

"Griff! Griff!" Anthony whined, shaking him lightly. Griffin let out a frustrated sigh, but little Anthony couldn't understand that Griffin was upset.

"Daddy!" Anthony whined again, trying to get his attention. Suddenly, Griffin whipped around, sending Anthony flying to the ground. The taller boy was so frustrated and upset he could barely comprehend what he was about to do. Anthony stood up, tears lightly falling down his rosy cheeks.

Griffin stood up, lifting up his hand and violently striking Anthony across the cheek. Anthony was stunned, looking up at the boy who promised to never hurt him.

"You're so fucking needy sometimes! So just get out of your fucking headspace and do something useful!" Griffin shouted, shoving Anthony back. The smaller boy was stunned, quickly turning around and sprinting out of the room. Anthony was clutching his throbbing cheek, tears falling freely out of his eyes as he did so. He opened the front door, running out, not even bothering to close it behind him. He ran, not caring where he went. He could feel a large red handprint forming on his cheek. Of course, on his way down the driveway, he smacked directly into somebody and fell hard on his ass. He looked up to see who was there and saw none other than Jaden. Anthony was about to ask why they were already back, but they beat him to it.

"We came back early, baby what happened!" Josh yelled, causing Anthony to flinch back.

"I'll take him upstairs, and you talk to Griffin and figure out what happened," Jaden said softly, picking Anthony up. Josh nodded, running inside to talk to Griffin.

"What happened bub?" Jaden questioned/

"G-Griff hit... bad Anthony. Annoying... needy, useless Anthony!" Anthony stuttered out between sobs.

__

I'll be updating "Roadtrip" soon. Sorry, this chapter is so sad.

.+*Writing tip of the day*+.

Always use quotations, and don't write conversations in a text format

(example:

Person one: Hey

Person two: Hi!)

It makes your writing seem unprofessional!

Hope y'all enjoyed