♡Jaden x Anthony pt.2♡

💧💙Gone💙💧

Part two to Don't Leave

"He's really not going to say goodbye," Jaden said sadly, placing the last box in the moving van

"He's really not going to say goodbye," Jaden said sadly, placing the last box in the moving van. Griffin flashed him an apologetic smile, trying to hide his own sadness as he watched the couple fight. Griffin knew Anthony, and he wasn't the type of person to just let someone he loved walk away if he could stop it, which meant he was probably suffering something awful mentally.

"I can go get him if you want," Bryce offered, pulling out his phone and beginning to text Anthony, about to ask him to come downstairs.

"No, if he wanted to see me again, he would have come," Jaden commented bitterly shutting the trunk of his car, watching as the movers pulled away. Jaden would never say it out loud, but he was pissed at Anthony. What gave him the right to be mad because he was doing something to benefit him. And he proceeded to accuse him of cheating while he moved away, Jaden just couldn't believe the quiet, shy, loving boy wouldn't come and say goodbye, even if he was upset with him, he just had to at least hug him and say goodbye.

Meanwhile, Anthony sat on his bed, tears rolling down his cheeks as he tried to calm down. Jaden was going to leave him, and he didn't even want to say goodbye. Because he knew if he watched him drive away, he wouldn't be able to heal. Of course, Jaden would only be an hour away, but that was still an hour farther than he was used to. And not to mention the fact that Josh and Jaden were the only ones who really paid attention to him, and they'd both be gone. Anthony would never say it to Griffin or Bryce, but the two of them had a habit of leaving him out, going to the beach or Hype House without even so much as telling him. Now instead of being able to see Jaden when he woke up with the two oldest boys gone, he would wake up and be alone.

"I can't do this," Anthony cried softly, walking up to his window that looked onward to the front of the house. And at that moment he saw Jaden slam his car door and speed off, a wrangled sob left his throat. Josh had left and moved early yesterday, and now with his boyfriend gone, he felt so terribly and undeniably alone.

It had been a few days since Jaden had moved out, and it wasn't to anyone's surprise that Anthony wasn't doing well. He hadn't left his room, hadn't eaten, hadn't drunken, and hadn't showered since he left. And of course, he hadn't received even one text from Jaden. He knew he could go visit him whenever he wanted, hell he could get up right now and go drive for an hour and be on Jaden's doorstep, but no. Anthony was to stubborn to just cave in and show him affection after he hurt him ever so badly.

"Anthony?" Came a gently knock at his door, and he instantly recognized the voice as Griffin's. He was like the dad of the house, always the responsible one. For the past few days, he'd constantly been showing up at Anthony's bedroom, checking in on him and practically begging him to eat something, anything. But each and every time he simply refused, stating that "he wasn't hungry."

"Can I come in?" Griffin asked, knocking on the door once again. Anthony gave a mere groan in response, prompting Griffin to open the door. He walked across the room, frowning as he saw the boy hunched up in bed, wearing one of Jaden's hoodies with the blankets pulled nearly over his head. His hair was messy from not brushing it, and his face was red and tear-stained.

"You need to get up," he stated, sitting on the edge of the bed and rousing his fingers through Anthony's hair in a friendly matter.

"I don't want to," Anthony whined, burying his face in the pillow and turning away from Griffin who was trying to force him to sit up. The older boy was growing genuinely worried about his friend, he wasn't eating, wasn't sleeping, practically wasn't living. He was just laying there.

"Nope, you're going to get up. I'm not going to leave until you at least eat something," Griffin stated sternly.

"Fine," Anthony grumbled, pushing away from Griffin who had at some point brought him into a sitting position. He stood up, Anthony would have stormed out of the room if he had the energy to, but instead he just sadly walked out, dragging his feet behind him.

"Thank you!" Griffin called out. He quickly texted Bryce, telling him to make sure that he actually did eat something, and didn't just blow him off. After he did so, he dialed a number that was all too familiar. Jaden's.

"You better get your ass down here, Anthony isn't eating, sleeping, he isn't himself. Please just drive down," Griffin pleaded to Jaden, knowing that if he wanted Anthony to be alright, he needed to see Jaden.

"Alright, I'm on my way," Jaden mumbled, and the sound of his front door opening could be heard.

___

It had been nearly an hour and a half since Anthony left Griffin, and he called Jaden. The broken boy was currently curled up on the couch with Bryce, who'd practically had to spoon-feed him mac and cheese for the past 20 minutes. Afterward, he had just clung to Bryce like he would disappear, which wasn't far from the truth, knowing Bryce and his habits of going off for the day without telling him. So currently the two sat beneath a blanket, watching stranger things. They weren't cuddling in a romantic way, it was platonically, in an attempt to comfort him.

The doorbell rang, causing the two to shoot up off of the couch, Bryce standing to go get it.

"Yeah he's on the couch," he heard Bryce say, which brought an immense amount of confusion to his face.

"Anthony?" He couldn't tell if he was hallucinating, but he could have sworn he heard the voice of Jaden. Anthony looked up from the couch, shocked to see Jaden for the first time in nearly a week.

"I'm sorry," he said quietly, crouching down so that he was eye level with Anthony who was still on the couch.

"Why are you sorry, I was the one being a brat," Anthony said shyly, looking down at his hands that laid in his lap. He knew he was close to tears, and that if he continued to talk, he would burst into fits of sobs.

"No, I hurt you, Anthony. No offense but you're not looking too good," Jaden cooed, pulling him close to his chest.

"Tell you what, I'll stay here for the next few days and we'll figure everything out," Jaden continued, rubbing soothing hands against his scalp.

"Alright," the broken boy replies, not knowing what else to do, he clings to Jaden like a koala.

"I love you," Jaden stated as if it was the truest thing in the world.

"I love you too," Anthony replied weakly.

____

Yee yee I lowkey need more requests, I have a couple but I don't really enjoy them and think that I would write them at the moment.

Lmao I started writing a new book and it's like, I know I'm never going to publish it but I will write and edit ten chapters for it.