♡Anthony x Jaden♡

Anthony happily ran up and down the halls, quickly stopping so he would drift across the floor because of his socks. He was having an ecstatic time sliding around like an ice skater. In his midst of childish fun and extremely loud laughter, he had slipped and fallen hard on his back. The wind was knocked out of him as he laid there on the ground, attempting to sit up as he coughed, trying to inhale.

"Woah! You okay buddy!" Griffin exclaimed as he saw Anthony laying there on the ground, struggling to breathe. He ran over and offered Anthony a gentle hand, pulling him up and onto his feet. Griffin continued to pull Anthony's arm, so now Anthony was gently pushed against Griffin's chest. Anthony sighed as he relaxed into Griffin, attempting to resume his normal breathing pattern.

"Griff, it hurts!" He whined in a high pitched voice, resting his head against Griffin's chest. Griffin placed one of his hands on Anthony's back, gently rubbing it, hoping to calm Anthony.

"It's alright bud, c'mon let's go sit down," Griffin said while gently leading Anthony to the couch. He sat down, softly guiding Anthony to rest his head in his lap. Anthony laid on his side, his head in Griffin's lap and Griffin lovingly stroking his back.o

     They heard footsteps, and both looked up to see Josh and Chase entering the room, laughing hysterically about somebody. But the moment the saw Anthony's sad face and Griffin's concerned look, they were no longer laughing, but now quickly walking toward him.

"What happened?" Josh asked concerned, sitting next to Anthony. Griffin stopped stroking Anthony's back, knowing that the boy in his lap loved cuddling with Josh. Anthony quickly scrambled upright and latched his lanky arms around Josh. Josh was slightly taken aback but quickly cuddled with Anthony. Chase and Josh were both still shooting glares at Griffin and asking "What happened?"

"Anthony fell on his back, like really hard," Griffin said with a slight laugh, looking down at the happy boy clutching at Josh.

"How bout we watch something on TV, and I'll go get Payton, Jaden, and Noen," Chase said with a smile. The boys all nodded in response. Griffin turned on Mulan since it was Anthony's favorite movie. Chase stood up and walked down the hall and up the stairs, probably going to find the rest of the boys so they could have themselves a movie night.

     Anthony rested against Josh, laying his feet in Griffin's lap as he attempted to get comfortable. Of course, Anthony's back still hurt, but the cuddles and hugs from his friends made the pain more bearable.

     Suddenly, Chase emerged from the staircase with Payton, Jaden, and Noen trailing behind him. At that moment Jaden and Anthony locked eyes, Jaden's eyes filled with anger as he watched him, cuddling with other guys. That should be Jaden holding Anthony, not Josh. That should be Jaden making him laugh and smile, not them.

     Griffin caught Jaden staring at the boys, which brought a smirk to Griffin's face as a hint of mischief glimmered in his eyes.

"Hey Anthony, how bout you give me a little kiss," Griffin smiled looking at the boy on the couch. He quickly nodded and scooted closer to Griffin, planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. In response, Griffin gently ruffled his hair and smiled.

     Jaden had had enough, so he quickly marched over to the couch, harshly grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him up. Jaden dragged Anthony toward the kitchen, ignoring the boys who questioned his actions sounding upset that he grabbed Anthony like that.

"What the hell!" Jaden yelled, throwing his hands down in frustration as he looked at the boy standing in front of him. Anthony slightly flinched at Jaden's harsh words, looking down at his feet, almost afraid to meet his eyes.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! Kissing Griffin, cuddling with Josh! I'm your boyfriend, not them," Jaden fussed as he looked at Anthony who was still looking down at his shoes. His face reddened as he remained silent. Jaden kept yelling on and on about the different times and ways he was being overly affectionate with the boys. But Anthony finally had it when Jaden accused him of cheating.

"I bet you're cheating on me! So who is it? Huh!? Is it Josh, or Chase! Oh I know, you must be fucking Griffin behind my back," Jaden shouted, but not loud enough for the boys to hear. Anthony had had it. He wasn't going to stand here whilst Jaden acted like a complete asshole and accused him of cheating with their best friends.

"Why would I cheat on you! And I can't believe you're accusing me of cheating with our best friends! Do you even love me! Did you ever fucking love me! Or was I just another one of your flings," Anthony sobbed out, looking at Jaden through teary eyes. Jaden looked taken aback, Anthony was never one to raise his voice, or yell. Jaden was also shocked that Anthony would question whether or not he ever loved him.

"What do you mean," Jaden questioned, a lot softer than before, tears beginning to cloud his own eyes.

"Do you love me? Did you ever love me," Anthony questioned, his tears clearing for a second as he spoke seriously. Jaden sat there in shock, looking at Anthony who's demeanor was now calm and serious. It was hard to tell if Anthony was on the verge of screaming and punching a wall, or breaking out in tears and closing in on himself. Jaden remained silent, knowing the answer was yes. He loved Anthony, and he always would, but the other boy didn't seem to know it.

"You don't trust me, you never believe me, you always yell..." Anthony said quietly. And suddenly all the flaws of their relationship flashed before Jaden's eyes. How borderline toxic it was. How the relationship slowly lost its trust and appeal.

"I swear, I swear I love you Anthony, please don't leave me!?" Jaden cried out whilst wrapping his arms around Anthony. Anthony couldn't help but sob to as he hugged Jaden, knowing their relationship was bad and toxic.

"I'll find a way to fix this! Let's figure this out and get our relationship healthy again," Jaden said whilst hugging Anthony. Anthony only nodded.

"I love you," Jaden said softly.

"I love you too," Anthony said in a shaky voice.

---

I'm sorry this was sad.

What sucks is when you find a story for an uncommon ship you like, or you like the idea of the story and it's poorly written. Like when you can tell it was rushed. When there are no paragraphs, punctuation or quotation marks.

I'm not trying to be mean but I just needed to rant. Like you guys know what I'm talking about right?

I'm not saying that my stories are 'well written' or anything because there not, but I try to put time and effort into them

Please request oneshots on the first chapter.