♡Bryce x Anthony♡

🐍💚Jealousy💚🐍

     Anthony was sitting on the couch, aimlessly scrolling through his phone as some of the boys ran around the downstairs, shouting and just making a shit ton of noise

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     Anthony was sitting on the couch, aimlessly scrolling through his phone as some of the boys ran around the downstairs, shouting and just making a shit ton of noise. It was a fairly common occurrence for the other members of sway to be running around like hooligans, whether there was a reason behind it like someone stole someone else's phone, or if there was no genuine intent other than running down the halls wanting to make as much noise as possible. That was teenage boys for you. Griffin walked into the living room where Anthony was, walking past Josh and Jaden who were currently yelling, as Jaden had taken Josh's sweater and refused to give it back.

"Hey, do you want to make a TikTok?" Griffin asked softly, causing Anthony to look up from his phone, and uncurl his legs from beside him. Anthony looked down at what he was wearing, and as he realized that he was clad in one of Bryce's hoodies, a pair of basketball shorts he had taken from one of the boys at some point, and a pair of long white socks, he knew he looked like shit and that if he made a TikTok, he would have multiple people point out that he looked unpresentable.

"I look bad though!" He whined, pulling the sleeves of his sweater up to his eyes, covering his face as he tried to hide his embarrassment. Not only did Anthony feel gross, but he also thought he looked gross.

"You look fine! I have a special TikTok I want to make," Griffin said with a smile, grabbing Anthony's hands and pulling them away from his face before pulling him up so he was now standing. The older boy placed his phone on the coffee table, propping it up on a half-full Redbull can that was sitting nearby.

"What do you want to make?" Anthony asked shyly, watching as Griffin resituated his phone so it was at a good angle, and so light was in the frame.

"Just wait and see," the older boy said softly, setting the timer up and moving to sit on the couch, tugging Anthony gently so he was in frame just in front of him. The audio started playing, and Anthony's eyes widened with shock as he heard, "that's my baby," why on earth would Griffin choose that audio. And what shocked him further was Griffin grabbing him by the waist, pulling him so he was cuddled up onto his lap, and Anthony thought he was going to die of embarrassment when he felt Griffin place a soft kiss on his cheek.

     The TikTok ended shortly after, with Griffin being overly affectionate the whole time and Anthony falling apart into a blushing mess. He couldn't help but obsess over the idea of his boyfriend, Bryce, seeing the video Griffin had just posted. On one hand, he was afraid of Bryce getting upset with him for being so touchy with another boy, but on the other hand, Anthony adored the idea of seeing him all worked up and jealous. He could just imagine Bryce pulling him close and whispering something along the lines of "you're mine, in his ear". 

     He squealed at that thought, gaining a confused look from Griffin who was still sitting next to him.

"Why are you squealing?" Griffin laughed, watching as the younger, excited boy slapped a hand over his mouth quickly, wanting to contain his noises as he kicked his legs with happiness. He had never told anyone, and would probably never tell anyone, as it was a personal and somewhat embarrassing thing, but he loved it when Bryce got jealous. The image of his boyfriends face red with anger, the image of him pressing Anthony up against the wall while asking him who he belonged to made him want to burst with joy.

"No reason!" He was quick to reply, trying to calm his emotions.

"You like when Bryce is jealous, don't you?" Griffin asked with a smirk that left Anthony in absolute shock, his jaw-dropping as he realized what his friend had just said.

"You knew!?" He shouted, suddenly going quiet as he heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs that could only belong to one person, Bryce.

"You aren't as quiet as you think," he said with a light laugh, mouthing the words "good luck" to Anthony as he left the room, wanting to give the two of them some privacy. Bryce emerged from the bottom of the staircase, phone in hand with the sound Anthony instantly recognized playing over, and over again. He looked furious, which caused Anthony to squirm in his seat, watching as he walked towards him.

"Would you like to explain?" Bryce asked, cocking an eyebrow and presenting the video to Anthony who merely shrugged in response.

"It's a TikTok, what about it?" He replied smugly, watching as Bryce rolled his eyes at his response. He loved jealous Bryce, and he was going to do whatever he could to bring out that side of him.

"No, it's not just a "TikTok", why would you let Griffin touch you like that, you know that I'm the only one allowed to touch you, understood?" Bryce grumbled out lowly, wrapping his arms around Anthony's squirming body in an attempt to settle him.

"I like it when you touch me, but you weren't giving me any attention! So I went to the next best thing," Anthony said in an overly-sexual tone, whispering in his boyfriend's ear, he wanted to provoke him, making him even more envious.

"What if I decided not to touch you, to punish you," Bryce whispered, clicking his tongue at the end of his sentence to add emphasis to what he had just said. He wanted his boyfriend to understand the consequences of letting just anyone touch him as if they owned him.

"Then I'll go to Griffin again, he knows how to touch me," Anthony replied with a smile, wiggling out of Bryce's arms, acting as if he was going to go find Griffin and allow him to do all the things only Bryce was allowed to do.

"Hell. Fucking. No," Bryce straight up growled, pulling Anthony back down.

"Fine, then prove that you can treat me better than Griffin could," he said softly, looking up at his boyfriend through his thick lashes, lust clouding his eyes.

"Bet," was all Bryce replied before picking up the boy and walking them up the stairs, heading straight for the bedroom.

___

Hi! So what ship do you want to see next?

Josh x Anthony

Jaden x Anthony

Chase x Noen

or

Tayler x Bryce?

Clouds | tik tok boy x boy one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें