♡Griffin x Kio♡

💧💙I love you💙💧

     Kio was shaking with anxiety as he paced back and forth across the kitchen floor

     Kio was shaking with anxiety as he paced back and forth across the kitchen floor. His parents would be home any minute, and he was officially tired of having to hide such a big part of who he was. He didn't have any reason to believe his parents would absolutely hate him and shut him down, but he just wasn't sure. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins, as he tried to reason with himself, internally debating on whether or not he should tell them. On one hand, once he came out to them he could finally hang out with his boyfriend and have him over with his parent's approval. But, what if they didn't accept him and wanted him to get the fuck out of their house? The only place he knew he could go was Griffin's, but he truly didn't want to be a burden.

     He heard the garage door opening, which caused him to fall into a state of utter panic. Right now was do or die for him, he couldn't live another day of hiding who he was. He was gay god damn it, and if his parents couldn't manage to love their own son no matter what, maybe they were just shitty parents. Kio knew that his parents were expecting to walk through the door after a long day of work and for everything to be normal. They were expecting Kio to be in his room playing Xbox or face-timing friends or something along those lines. But instead, they would be met with an anxious son who would share a shameful secret.

     He heard the heavy concrete garage door open, gently pressing his nails into his palm as they walked through the door.

"Oh! Kio, you scared me! I had no clue you would be downstairs," his mom stated with a laugh whilst setting her purse down on the table, moving to give her son a hug. He hugged his mom while receiving a nod of acknowledgment from his dad.

"Yeah, I'm just, full of surprises," Kio replied with a smile that seemed all to fake. At least he knew they were in a good mood, which only makes him want to say something even more.

"So uh, I have another 'suprise' to tell you," he said with a fake-ish laugh, pulling away from his mother's embrace. He looked down at his feet, taking a deep shaky breath before fixing his posture, standing taller and more confident.

"Mom, dad. I-, I'm gay," Kio stated, pinching his eyes shut as he prepared for all the screaming backlash and hate that he hoped wouldn't be thrown his way.

"I'm sorry, fucking what!?" His father shouted, taking his suit jacket off and throwing it on the ground. Kio felt deathly afraid of what was about to happen, knowing that this could lead to screaming, shouting, violence, and his father heavily drinking. But thank god, Kio planned for a reaction like this even though he hoped and prayed that everything would be ok. He rushed over to the front door, grabbing the backpack he had placed there earlier and slipping on a pair of pre-tied gym shoes. 

     How could he have been so stupid! He knew his parents were incredibly religious, but he prayed that they would be different, and would love him no matter what. He bolted from the door, sprinting down the front steps and dashing down the sidewalk. He wasn't exactly sure where to go, it was around 9 pm at night so it was growing dark and cold, and he just felt awkward going to Griffin's house, judging that they've only been dating for around a month.

"Fuck, fuck!" He yelled under his breath, growing tired and fatigued as he continued to run. Kio didn't know what to do at this point, his parents obviously didn't love him anymore, he had nowhere to go, and now any bit of confidence in his sexuality was just shattered. And suddenly a terrifying thought crossed his mind. What if Griffin didn't love him anymore? What if he just sacrificed any relationship he had with his parents, just for Griffin to break things off with him.

     By now it was around 10 o'clock or so, which made Kio realize just how lost he was. He was running all this time. Nothing looked familiar at this point, he was in a different neighborhood and it was almost completely dark. At this moment he decided he needed to call Griffin. He didn't care that Griffin had school tomorrow and would probably be asleep, he just needed to hear his voice. He just needed to hear Griffin say he loved him.

    So without a second thought, he whipped his phone out of his pocket, going into contacts and quickly opening Griffin's contact and dialing his name. He finally took a break from walking and sat down on the sidewalk, exhaustion taking over his body as his legs cramped.

"Hello?" Griffin's calm voice answered, bringing relief to Kio.

"Griff, I- I need you to come pick me up, and..." Kio quickly stopped his sentence, not wanting to completely embarrass himself.

"Ok, send me your location and I'll come get you. And what else were you saying, baby?" Griffin replied, and it was clear he was grabbing his keys off the counter and heading towards his car.

"Can you tell me you love me?" He muttered softly, just wanting that bit of reassurance.

"Of course I love you baby! You're really far away from your house, what's going on?" Griffin asked with worry present in his tone.

"I'll explain everything, I just need you right now," Kio muttered, bringing his knees up to his chest as he awaited Griffin's arrival.

___

Hey guys! Please vote and comment if you liked it or not.

I'm just going to put this out there, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything like that. But I may not do your request, either because I'm just really not feeling it or I find it too hard to complete to it's fullest potential. With that being said I will try my best to complete the request no matter what :)

Clouds | tik tok boy x boy one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara