♡Bryce x Jaden♡

💔🥀Don't break my heart🥀💔

"Fine!" Jaden yelled out, frustration plaguing his face as he looked at Mads

"Fine!" Mads screamed back, frustrated walking out of Jaden's room and slamming the door behind her. The moment she was out of the room and making her way out of the house in a rather rushed manner, Jaden flopped down on his bed, tears beginning to prick his eyes as he willed them away. He didn't really wanna break up with Mads, but he couldn't handle the constant accusations of cheating, the fighting, and just the overall toxicity that began to form within their relationship. It seemed like every other day Mads was threatening to break up with him, saying that she had some sort of nonexistent evidence that he was a "dirting cheating motherfucker."

He was quick to cover his face with his hands, letting out a much-needed sigh as the reality began to hit him. Jaden just broke up with his girlfriend for god sake! But, some part of him deep down, was kind of glad that the two of them were over. Guilt began rising in his chest, realizing he wasn't glad they broke up because of the toxicity, but more or less because he was in love with someone else.

"God, you can't be so selfish Jaden!" He whispered to himself, harshly throwing his fists against his legs, tears slowly falling from his eyes. She was the one who originally wanted to breakup, and instead of shutting it down and promising to work things out, he actually went along with it to the shock and somewhat horror of Mads. He realized that he was growing attracted to this other person, and new it wasn't right. Every time he even thought about the person he truly loved, he felt like he was practically cheating because the feelings were so strong.

"Hey, Jaden, are you ok?" Bryce questioned softly while knocking on his door. A blush quickly struck Jaden's face, wiping off the tears as he tried to compose himself. He was deathly afraid that Bryce would just straight up laugh at his stress and tears.

"Y-yeah?" Jaden mumbled, standing up to look in the mirror, taking deep breaths as he fixed his air and overall just quickly tried to fix his appearance.

"You don't sound ok, I'm just going to come in," Bryce stated quickly turning the doorknob and stepping inside of Jaden's room. Remorse washed over Jaden at the realization that his door hadn't been locked. Of course, it hadn't stupid bitch, how else would Mads have walked out of the room! Jaden quickly turned around, a fake smile present on his face as he looked at Bryce.

"Yo, you good? You don't look good, no offense," Bryce said with a slight chuckle, walking towards Jaden's bed and proceeding to flop down on it. Jaden uncomfortably shuffled back and forth, scratching the back of his neck as he looked at Bryce, his cheeks beginning to turn red.

"I'm good," Jaden whispered, biting his lip softly as he looked down at the ground, tears slowly forming. Although the breakup with Mads was for the best and truly warranted, he couldn't help the pain that was present in his chest as he thought back to every good time they had.

"I broke up with Mads," Jaden mumbled, moving to sit next to Bryce on the bed. He sat crisscross as he played with his fingers, not wanting to look up at Bryce.

"Dude what the fuck! Why?" Bryce shouted shocked. Jaden had forgotten the boys hadn't been made aware of all the toxicity and distrust in their relationship. And after deciding that would be too much to explain, Jaden went with the much simpler but still true reason behind their breakup.

"I'm in love with some else," he spoke with a wavering voice. Little did Bryce know, he was that someone.

"Oh shit bro, do you mind sharing who that someone is?" Bryce said while clearing his throat, trying to hide the slight disappointment in his voice. Bryce was afraid to admit it, but he'd been deeply in love with Jaden for the past few months but tried to merely write it off as "bros being bros."

"Well, that's the problem" Jaden mumbled, looking down shyly.

"I think I know what you're saying," Bryce said with a smirk, leaning in and quickly encasing Jaden's lips in a kiss. Deep down Bryce was incredibly nervous, wondering if he was wrong and that Jaden, in reality, had a crush on Anthony, Griffin, Addison, or someone like that.

"I-, yes," Jaden whispered, looking up at Bryce.

___

Just letting you know, if you comment a prompt or storyline along with a ship, I'm more likely to do it, because I have something to work with :D

Hey guys! So I'm debating on maybe deleting some chapters from this book, and changing the cover and everything. I don't know.

Also, I'm starting to do requests! So if you have a specific idea, ship, poly relationship, etc,  you like just comment on the request page and let me know!

This was requested by @gamerfox21