90

"Pay attention to me," Ian kicked Avery's foot off the couch before taking a seat where her feet were.

"I'm almost done, I promise. ," Avery muttered before placing her feet on his lap.

"I just need to put finishing touches on my speech. Gotta make sure everyone laugh and cry and goes down as the best maid of honor speech ever."

"Right of course," Ian nodded and Avery lifted her eyes up and smiled at him.

"But, I can just finish later," she closed her laptop and Ian frowned at her. She placed the laptop down and moved closer and straddled him.

"You just look really precious and I wanna kiss you instead." She said before placing a kiss on him.

"Oh I will not object to that." He smile before going in for another kiss.

Avery heard the key on the door and she let out a sigh before pulling away from Ian.

"No," Ian protested before pulling her in for another kiss and she laughed.

The door opened and all of Nami's bridesmaids stared at the two of them.

"How did you get a key to our room?" He asked and Avery smiled down at him.

"I gave it to Sarah so she could come get me in case I forgot. I have to go prepare for this karaoke thing." 

"What happened to me being adorable?" Ian muttered and Avery got off his lap.

"I will give you a hundred and one kisses later but I have to go a get ready for the dress rehearsal and the after party." Avery repeated before bending  down and gave him one more kiss.

"That kiss doesn't go towards my hundred and one kisses right?" Ian asked and Avery turned and rolled her eyes at him.

"See you later drama queen," she said before following the other bridesmaids out of the room.

"You guys are so in love." Sarah grinned at Avery who rolled her eyes.

"I know right," she sighed with a smile.

"I can't wait for your wedding."

"Get out of here!" Avery scoffed the the girls giggled down the hallway.

[•]

The last beat of the song faded out and the room clapped as Avery bowed and grinned at the rest of the wedding party.

"Nami is going to lose her mind!" Avery laughed.

"I know!" Joshua held his hands up for a double high five.

"She won't be expecting you, that's for sure!" She nodded.

"I still can't believe that my girls favorite movie and your guys favorite movies are the same." Josh shook his head as they got off the stage.

"Maybe that's why I love them both." Avery shrugged before turning to Josh

"Speaking of my guy, I'm gonna go check up on him before getting dressed for the rehearsal. I'll see you later."

"See ya," Josh nodded.

"Oh and Josh, you're a lucky son of a bitch to be marrying Nami." Avery reminded and Josh grinned and nodded.

"I know," he said and Avery nodded before walking away.

[•]