14

"How much do you love me?" Amy asked and Ian let out a small laugh before kissing the tip of her nose

"Very much," he smiled before standing up from the grass.

"Then why are you getting dressed?" She asked and Ian's glanced down at her.

"Public nudity is frowned upon," Ian slipped on his work shirt.

"We could always move to one of those communities where they're in the nude all the time." Amy stood up and stood in front of Ian.

"Now what's the fun in that?" Ian grabbed the side her face and kiss her lips. She wrapped her arms around him and leaned into him.

"I need to get to work," he pulled away a little and Amy shrugged before leaning back in. He kissed her for a moment more before pulling back completely.

"You're still up for picking Belle from daycare?" Ian asked as he picked up the picnic blanket from the golf course.

"Five o'clock on the dot. We'll be here at exactly five twenty." Amy nodded and Ian handed her the blanket and the picnic basket with a small smile.

"Call me if there are any issues," he instructed before placing one last kiss on her lips and making his way towards the club restaurant. The lunch rush should be ending soon and he has to help set up for dinner.

The second his foot hit the floor of the restaurant, someone was grabbing for his attention.

"You're needed by the pool, there was a drowning incident." Shelby instructed and Ian's eyes widened. "Everyone is okay but you still need to talk to the lifeguard on duty."

"Jesus, start off with that next time."

Shelby nodded before walking away and Ian ran his hands through his hair.

"Cortez needs to see you too, something about oil." Shelby called after him before disappearing to the next task.  Making his way towards the back of the kitchen, Ian was stopped by the day hostess.

"Please talk to Mr. Bernard, this is the third time he's made an inappropriate comment towards me, if he does it again, I'm going to punch him in the face. I don't care if he's eighty." Lilly, one of the waitresses pointed at Ian and he let out a sigh.

"Again?" Ian asked and she nodded. This isn't the first first time that Lilly has complained about Mr. Bernard.

"You know what? If things lead to you having to punch that old pervert, go ahead, I'm on your side." Ian said and Lilly smiled.

Ian made his way to the kitchen where waiters and waitresses were running around. How a country club is this busy in the middle of the weekday is still a mystery to him.