°37°

This chapter is dedicated to Dema-lee Her Dm nice words and wishes, made my day.

Above is a picture of Tatiana.

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

Tatiana stood in front of me, smiling ever so sweetly. I still couldn't believe she was real. And just like before, she was looking like the better version of myself. She was putting on a pink hoodie and a crazy black Jean. She lifted a brow as she stared at me, then turned to face our parents.

"Can I sit?" She asked for permission, gesturing to the couches. Mum and dad nodded, while she helped herself with a seat. I decided to take the space beside her and forced the urge to not poke her on the arm.

"Wow," Dad couldn't help but exclaim, as his eyes moved from T to myself. "They look so__"

"Identical," Mum offered with watery eyes. I on the other hand, stared at T with mixed emotions. I wasn't sure if I should be; angry, grateful, sad, happy. Tatiana as if noticing my stares, turned to look at me.

"I know you've got a lot to ask__"

"I sure do," I snapped a bit, though I never intended to do that.

"Then why don't I start from the bridge," Her attitude was calm and collected, as she helped herself into more comfortable sitting position on the couch.

I noticed most of the workers occupying themselves with false duties in the living room, just to do eye service.

Tatiana on the other hand didn't mind the workers, as she spoke on. "After you fell into that river, I dived right after you to help you out. I swam you all the way to shore, where I knew you would be save. I pulled off your clothes and wore you my hoodie and my backpack. I found fake blood, mostly from smoov drink, and spilled it on your clothes. After that, I placed your clothes on a site I knew would be found my passers-by. I was very sure the people you thought were family would find your missing clothes. And guess what?" She paused to stare at me. "They cared less."

Typical.

I wasn't shock by that. Judith did say my parents weren't moved by my death, which was very sad. Why have me when you know fully well you won't love me?

"I called in Mrs Ekanem's hospital and told them about your body, putting in my identification in place of yours." Tatiana went on. "I checked into a hotel and decided to hide in there__"

"You hide inside a hotel, while I almost died in your place?!" The anger fueled in the inside of me, as I balled my hands into a tight fist. "You should have come sooner!"

"I noticed how much of a coward I was," She bent her head low in shame. She almost reach for my hands, but stopped herself from doing so. "I was never a coward, I swear. But for the past two weeks, something or someone, was telling my subconscious to come back home. But this time, I've got a sister by my side."

Judith.

I felt bad for yelling at her. Judith's death might have unconsciously brought T back home. I felt Judith was guiding us and was trying to set things right. But I wished Judith was still alive, instead of dead.

I shook my head a bit but forced myself to smile at T. Turned out Jeremiah was right like always. Tatiana wasn't dead. Mother and dad obviously had a lot of questions to ask Tatiana and so did I. But mum and dad concluded on scolding her while I decided to let her rest, since she looked so tired.

Once mum and dad had welcomed T back home, we both excused ourselves and head upstairs.

On our way upstairs, I filled Tatiana in on everything that happened to Judith. She gasped as she opened the door to her room.