Chapter 13

"Finish BITCH!" Moonbin yelled when they reached the cafeteria.

Wonwoo laughed as they sat down. They just finished taking their final paper for this semester and everyone couldn't contain their excitement. Moonbin wanted to shout as soon as they got out of the exam hall but there were lecturers around so he kinda wanted to keep his good image.

"God. Finally!" Jinwoo laid his head on the table.

"You know what that means?" Moonbin smirked. The two looked at each other before screamed,

"PARTY!"

"Wonwoo, you have to join us this time. No more excuse." Jinwoo said to the latter.

"Hell yeah. Count me in." Wonwoo replied.

"Oh! and invite your boyfriend and his friends too." Jinwoo said.

"Sure."

"What's up with Mingyu honestly?" Moonbin asked.

"What?" Wonwoo narrowed his eyebrows.

"My friends from his faculty said that he fucked up so bad."

"What did he do? He didn't tell me anything."

"They said that he made some girl cry."

"Oh... that little whore." Wonwoo was still bitter about the whole situation. Jinwoo and Moonbin frowned.

"It's settled now. That girl, that bitch, named Jiyoung tried to separate us. So we kinda got into a fight because of her and Mingyu confronted her." Wonwoo explained.

"That's kinda harsh to the point Jiyoung cried." Jinwoo stated.

"To be honest, she deserved it. She tried to ruin someone's relationship for her own satisfaction. Doesn't mean she's a girl, she can get away with it. Plus, it's just verbally, not physically." Moonbin replied.

"Finally, someone's on my side." Wonwoo said.

"Forget about her. Tell me more about Mingyu's friends. I heard that the one named Eunwoo is single." Moonbin grinned.

---

That night, they all decided to crash a club together. Jinwoo and Moonbin were already at the club while Jaehyun, Jungkook, and Eunwoo were on their way. Left with Mingyu and Wonwoo as they picked up Seungcheol and Jeonghan. As the four were in the car, they decided who to stay sober as usual and Jeonghan volunteered.

They reached the club and they searched for their friends in the middle of the crowd. Mingyu spotted Jaehyun first as he patted his shoulder.

"Yo! The hot couple is in the house!" Jungkook yelled.

"What?" Wonwoo confused.

"After what happened between Jiyoung and us, we became pretty famous. They called us the cutest couple. Isn't that adorable?!" said Mingyu.

Wonwoo just shook his head. He looked around and saw Moonbin as he waved his hand. Moonbin spotted Wonwoo and dragged Jinwoo to their friend. They cheered when the drinks arrived as everyone had fun and got drunk. Wonwoo could clearly see his friend, Moonbin as his lips were an inch away from Eunwoo's face. Damn, he's fast. Wonwoo commented. Bottles after bottles were empty as they lost track with time and surroundings. Jeonghan and Jaehyun being the sober one just watched everyone getting wasted.

"This is for the little whore that tried to steal my boyfriend from me." Wonwoo said as he lifted his cup.

They all collided their cups and cheered again. Laugh filled between them. Everyone was trying to clear their mind from the examination and just wanted to have fun. Drunk Seungcheol started being clingy with his boyfriend. Moonbin and Eunwoo were eating each other's faces. Drunk Wonwoo turned to his side and grabbed Mingyu's chin. He bit his lips.