Chapter 1

The clueless boy looked at the house in front of him. He didn't know why he got here. The last time he remembered, he was laying on his bed, trying to sleep. No light was on inside the house. He looked around him. Nothing but darkness. The only place that had light was on top of him like a spotlight shone on him.

His legs brought him closer to the house. He grabbed the doorknob and cautiously entered the house. The house was empty, with no furniture at all. He went deeper into the house when the door slowly swung closed by itself. He jumped a bit at the slamming door.

"Shadow...dark...and grief..." a voice of a little boy lowly echoed throughout the house, loud enough for him to hear.

He looked at the stairs as he felt like the voice was coming from upstairs. Slowly, he climbed the stairs. Every step made the wooden stairs squeaked.

"Surrender... all to me..." the little boy continued.

He felt something weird inside him. He felt like he's being watched by someone...or some 'thing'. The light around him shrunk a bit when the voice spoke the next sentence:

"Let the darkness grow..."

He stopped halfway through the stairs as he got chills all over his body. Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him. He could feel the eyes on him, piercing through his soul.

"End my destiny." The voice stopped. The same goes for every noise in the house.

The place became eerily quiet and he hated it so much. Suddenly, the stairs squeaked when he was not even moving. He turned around only to meet with bright yellow eyes, looking straight at him.

Mingyu opened his eyes to the familiar ceiling. He sat up and rubbed his temple. He looked around; he was in his room again. Mingyu let out a relieved sigh. It was the third time already. The same dream. Whose house was that? Why did it keep appearing in his dream? Or was it really a dream? His eyes moved to the sleeping boy beside him. Wonwoo scrunched his nose and covered himself more with the blanket. Mingyu smiled weakly at his boyfriend.

He then looked at the clock and it was 10 minutes before 7 in the morning. Giving up with his sleep due to the dream, Mingyu went to shower. The sound of water hitting the floor woke Wonwoo up. He swung his arm to the side and caught nothing. He got up only to find out that he was alone on the bed. Wonwoo looked at the bathroom as he zoned out. And it happened.

Wonwoo was standing in an unknown hallway. It was entirely white but dark. There's a fluorescent light that flickered at the end of the hallway. Besides that, it was all empty. He looked at the room with the light on beside him. He opened the door only to meet with a bed in front of him. There was someone laying on it and Wonwoo knew it was a human based on the white aura around the latter. He stepped forward but stopped when he heard a growl. At the corner of the room, there was the 'thing' stood there, looking at Wonwoo. So tall, the head almost reached the ceiling. 'Its' arms were ridiculously long until the short claws touched the floor. Standing in front of the white wall just made the black body appeared more horrifying. The demonic presence of this 'thing' is more powerful than the 'fire-face' that Wonwoo used to encounter. The 'thing' growled one last time before Wonwoo felt his body being pushed backward.

"Wonu. Wonwoo. Jeon Wonwoo!" Mingyu called his boyfriend's name while shaking his body.

Wonwoo blinked his eyes a few times and shook his head. He looked around before his eyes met with Mingyu's.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked as he turned the alarm off.

"I had a vision. What happened?" Wonwoo said.