Chapter 61

18+

ELISA

What?

"Are you kidding me? I'm fully naked already!" I could not help but be annoyed by his question.

I heard him chuckled and so I kicked his hard chest.

"Oh, baby... I just want to hear YES from you."

"What if I say NO? Huh? " I answered.

His face became serious and he stood up. I thought he will leave me but I was surprised when he started to strip in front of me. I was stunned by what I saw. Alam kong maganda na ang katawan niya dati pa. Pero ngayon ko lang ito natitigan ng mabuti. Damn those biceps and... argh!

"Done staring?" He knelt down again and held my thighs with his warm calloused hands. Tila binuhusan ako ng mainit na tubig sa pagkabigla.

"Dominic..."

"I won't take NO as an answer."

He parted my legs and I almost fainted when he kissed me there! As I felt his hot mouth covered my womanhood, I started searching for something that I can hold to but because I am on the sofa and it's a damn leather, I had nothing to hold on so I just grabbed his hair.

"Oh..." My back fell to the lean as I felt his tongue making it's way to my folds.

"Oh my god—Ah! Hmmm..." What kind of sorcery is this?!

I lifted my head and peeked at what he was doing. I could clearly see how fast his tongue is–pushing in my core. My eyes are starting to get blurry too. He caught me looking at him so he smirked and got even more heated about what he was doing.

I slumped again and pulled his hair.

"Oh, Ah..." I no longer knew where to veer around my head.

After his mouth explored my womanhood, his lips went up to my abdomen until he reached my breast. He kissed me there while he's gawking at me.

"Sweet. You're tired already? But we're not yet even starting." I did not answer him because I felt I had run out of energy because of what he did to me!

I heard him laughed again before he kissed me. I answered his kisses as his hand traveled again over my waist, chest, and to my bottom. Then he picked me up and we exited the entertainment room. And I think I'm already under his spell because I don't know what is going on anymore.

In a few seconds, we were inside his room. He quickly laid me down on the bed and positioned himself on top of me. His warm lips started sucking my neck and my collarbone. He paused for a moment and took both my hands to place on either side of me.

"Dominic?" Why he's holding me this tight?

"Just don't move and let me..." He kissed me again. This time, it's too passionate.

I stopped when I felt again the hard thing from him. I look down there and I saw his erect poking my lower abdomen. His commanding glory. My eyes widened slightly as I looked at him. He smirked at me.

"See that baby? He's damn ready... " He took my left hand and brought it to his c*ck!

"Touch it." I was hesitant at first but I obeyed him.

When I touched it, my chest throbbed faster. I'm touching it already!

What to do?!

"Stroke it, baby..." Tila narinig niya ang tanong ko kaya sinunod ko ang gusto niya. Ng simulan ko ang pag taas baba ay nakita ko ang pag-awang ng labi niya. His forehead fell to mine and I could feel the heaviness of his breathing. Parang nahihirapan siya. Tama ba ang ginagawa ko?

"Ah... F*ck... Yes, right there baby..."

"A–Am I doing it right?..." He nodded so I stroked it faster.

"Yes — ah shit!" I was worried when he pulled my left hand and returned it to my side.

"W–Why?" I asked him. His breathing was too heavy and his chest was already red. I can barely see the veins in his neck.

"That's enough. I'm gonna explode early if you continue." Hindi ko alam kung matatawa ako o maaawa sa itsura niya.

"O–okay..." Hinalikan niya ko ng isang beses pa bago ko maramdaman ang pagpasok niya sakin.

"Ah!" Bahagya akong napa-angat dahil sa biglang pagpasok niya. Medyo masakit pa rin pala!

"Shhh ... Relax, alright? I love you... " He whispered to me before he started moving on top of me slowly.

Hindi nakaligtas sa akin ang huling sinabi niya kaya hindi ko napigilan ang pag-iyak ko.

I don't know why his expressions made me emotional right now... while we're having intercourse.

He looked at me when he noticed I was crying. He stopped moving and I stopped crying.

What the hell, why did he stop?

"Why are you crying?" I sniffed and stared at him.

"Just move, Dominic! Argh! " I grind to him.

"F *ck! Stop it! Do you want to finish off this early?!" He seems annoyed.

"Then why did you stop?!" I asked back.

Damn, is this really me?

"Because you're crying! Why? Does it still hurt? Huh?" I shook my head and kissed him instead.

Damn, I can't believe we're having a quarrel while we're doing this!

Starting slowly, and he's now moving faster and faster. The two of us could only hear our grunts all over the room as well as our skin that hitting each other. He's so fast and I can't breathe properly.

"Ah! Dominic! Slow down!" He did not seem to hear me and he was moving even faster. My head is slamming the headboard of the bed because of his aggressiveness. After a minute, I felt like something was going to explode in me.

"I'm coming now!" I yelled.

"Come with me, baby..." He let go of my hands and caged my face with his two hands while we're kissing. I grabbed the bedsheet. I think he's near too. He stopped kissing me and grabbed my waist so he can move even more.

"Dominic!"

"Ah, f*ck!" He looked up after we both reach our peak.

I felt his seeds filled me in.

He collapsed on top of me as we both gasped for breath. He kissed me on the neck, on the forehead down to my lips.

"Thank you... And I love you so much." He said.

I closed my eyes and hugged him tightly.

Sorry for super tagal na update! 😅
Sleep well ❤️