Chapter 60

18+

ELISA

"JEALOUS, huh?" Sabi ko at tumalikod na para makapunta na sa kuwarto ko.

Pero bago ko pa 'yon magawa ay may humila na agad sa braso ko.

"What?" I said.

"Let go my arm, Dominic." May diin na pagkakasabi ko.

It hurts!

Namamanhid na ang braso ko.

"To answer your question, YES. I'm jealous."

"I don't—" He pulled me closer to him and kissed me hard. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my waist as one of his hands went behind my head to push my head towards him. I tried to nudge him because I could hardly breathe! I felt him nibble my lower lip as his tongue entered my mouth. I looked at him. His eyes are close. He felt that I was looking at him so he stopped and met my eyes. I could see the longing and lust.

I swallowed hard.

"Kiss me back." He commanded.

"I–"

He didn't wait for me to answer and kissed me again. This time, I put my hands on his shoulder to support my weight and kissed him back.

Tongue to tongue.

I won't deny that I like the kisses he's giving me. I don't know, but every time he's doing this, I'm losing myself automatically. I became weak.

He parted our lips for a second as he discarded his shirt and threw it somewhere.

"Dominic..." He grabbed my hand and place it on top of his hard chest.

"Touch me..." He said huskily.

He gently kissed and sucked my throat.

"Ah..." I moaned.

" I moaned

"Fuck." I heard him groan as his lips moved back to mine.

Bumaba ang isa niyang braso at mas hinigit pa ang baywang ko para mas mapadikit ako sa kanya. I felt his hard thing poking my lower abdomen. I gasped. He felt my shock and stopped kissing me. From the back of my head, his hand went to the side of my neck and he gently caressed it.

"Do you like it?"

He lowered his hand to my thigh and gently stroked it up and down. I felt feverish and kissed him instead of answering him. He lifted the hem of my dress and touched my femininity while I'm still wearing my undies.

My eyes widened.

"Dominic—" He quickly kissed me and started rubbing me down there!

Shit.

"Ah..." I held him tight.

"Dominic... What are you—ah!" I felt the pace of his hand intensified. And with his other hand, he pulled down my dress and bra up to my waist and lowered his face to my breast and sucked it like a hungry baby.

Ah, god!

I looked at him once again.

He's now giving me wet kisses on my breast while his hand is busy rubbing me down there.

Faster and faster.

Later on, I felt like I was about to explode.

I think I'm close!

"Ah... Dominic..." I looked at him again.

"Come, baby..." He grinned at me.

I hate to say this. But this is so good!

And I reached it.

I fell to his hard chest and took a deep breath. I felt like I was suddenly exhausted because of what he did. He didn't move his hand on my core and gently rubbed it while he's kissing
the top of my head.

"I'm not yet starting..." He said and I looked at him.

"What?" Natawa siya sa sagot ko.

Then suddenly, he pulled down my undies and kissed me torridly. I couldn't help but moan as he inserts his finger inside me.

I bit my lower lip.

"Damn it, you're so wet and tight..." He whispered between our lips.

His finger started to move slowly inside me so I moved closer to him and lifted my leg.

I can't take this. I'm getting crazy.

"Damn you, Dominic, this is... ah... good."

"Yes baby, moan for me..." He quickened the pace of his finger.

"Yes! Ah..." Hindi ko na kaya. Para na akong masisiraan ng bait dahil sa ginagawa niya sakin. I could no longer feel the cold inside this room because of our heated bodies.

"Can you take two?" He asked me while his finger is still pumping inside me.

"What?—Ouch! Dominic, shit ka!" He chuckled and added a finger. I could hear his heavy breathing.

"You're turning me on when you're cursing. Damn, baby... You're so hot..." He sucked on my neck as his two fingers moved faster.

"Ah! Yes, yes!"

"Yes, baby, that's right. Moan for me..." He became more aggressive.

"Ah!" I convulsed after reaching my climax for the second time.

We're both breathing heavily and our bodies are now covered with sweat.

"That was so good..." He kissed me and pulled out his finger.

He carried me and put me on the sofa as he knelt and finally pulled down my garments.

I'm fully naked in front of him!

I snuggled on the sofa and locked my legs to hide my femininity. Suddenly, I was struck by embarrassment.

What am I doing?

He chuckled and pulled me towards him.

He parted my legs.

"Dominic!"

I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"This will drive you crazier. Do you want me to continue?"

🙈🙉