Chapter 56

ELISA

When we arrived at my company, everyone was impressed with Dominic. Especially my female employees. I saw them blushed and swooning over him. I can't blame them for Dominic's physical appearance though. But because he's with me and they had the idea already that he's my son's father, no one dared to approach or ask for a selfie. Eric was the only one they had met before and surely, they have miss my son. I used to bring Eric here often even though I was always busy in my office.

"Ma, I want fried chicken." I looked at my son.

"Okay, magpapa-deliver tayo."

"Yehey!" He jumped in excitement and held my hand.

I looked at Dominic who's just standing next to me and it looks like he's in deep thought.

"How about you, Dominic? What do you want to eat? I'm just going to order but I can't keep up with you both because my meeting is about to start." He just looked at me.

"Anything." Why does he seem to be in the throes now? Samantala kanina, panay ang tukso niya sakin habang papunta kami dito.

"Okay." We went straight to my office.

Pagkapasok pa lang namin ay nabungaran ko na si Kara na may inaayos sa desk ko.

"Kara," I called her.

She quickly turned to me and smiled.

"Hi! Hello, handsome Eric!" Mabilis naman na nagtago ang anak ko sa likuran ko.

"Hello, Secretary Kara." Nahihiyang bati ng paslit.

Napangiti naman ako. Alam kong crush niya ang secretary ko kaya siya nagkakaganito. My secretary slightly bent so her chest barely peeked.

I turned to see Dominic and observe his reaction. But I saw his sexy back instead while he's looking at my large portrait with Eric.

"Come here, handsome. Don't you miss me?" I looked at Kara again who's still stooping in front of me while she's talking to my son.

I smiled and let my son hide behind me.

"I'm sorry, Kara. He's really shy. You're his crush- "

"Ma!" Eric left behind me and ran to the couch. He immediately lay down and turned away.

Kara and I both laughed.

"Oh, est-il le père?" Oh, is he the father?
Kara asked casually as she noticed Dominic's presence.

I approached the man beside me.

"Dominic," He turned to us.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to introduce to my secretary." He came to me. "Kara, this is my son's... father, Dominic Saavedra. And Dominic, this is Kara Arnold, my personal secretary."

"Good afternoon sir." Kara greeted and smiled warmly. One of the things that I liked her the most is her attitude. She's kind and very professional.

"Hi. Good afternoon." Balik na bati naman ni Dominic at hinablot ang baywang ko at idinikit ako sa kanya.

Nanlaki ang mata ko dahil sa inakto niya.

"Dominic!" Napatawa naman si Kara. At parang tuwang tuwa siya sa nakikita niya.

"You look cute together, Ma'am." Nahiya tulog ako bigla.

"Kara—"

"Thank you, Kara." Singit ni Dominic.

I patted his arm around my tiny waist.

"You're welcome, Sir." Tumingin sa akin si Kara. "Oh, by the way, Ma'am, Alex sent me an email earlier saying that he'll drop by." Dominic and I looked at each other.

"Really? How is he? How's the training?"

"He's very good, Ma'am. He's talkative but fun." I chuckled.

Alex's attitude will never change, I'm sure. But that's one of the things that I liked about him.

"He's really good, Kara. I hope you both get along well."

"I'm very sure of that." Natuwa naman ako sa sagot niya.

Later, her phone rings and she takes it out of her coat pocket.

"Can I excuse myself in a moment? I'll just take this important call. "

"Sure, Kara." After Kara left, I immediately turned to Dominic and entangled his arm around me.

"What was that Dominic? Nakakahiya sa secretary ko!"

"Ma! I'm hungry!" Napalingon kami sa anak namin. Naka-upo ito sa may sofa habang magka-krus ang mga braso at prenteng nakasandal sa sofa habang hawak ang iPad niya.

"Okay, I'll order now-"

"Ma'am Elisa, Mr. Schweizer is in the conference room already. " I looked at Kara who was standing at the doorway.

"Okay, I'll follow. Please prepare the presentation." I said and she nodded.

Nilingon ko si Dominic na nakakunot na ang noo.

"I'll go now. Ikaw na ang bahala magpa-deliver ng pagkain. Susunod na lang ako after our meeting." Sabi ko at pumunta ako sa may office desk ko. Kinuha ko ang bag at kinuha ang make-up ko. Nag-retouch ako ng kaunti.

"So you have a meeting with a guy."

"Yes."

"I want to attend on your meeting." Napatigil ako sa pag-aayos dahil sa sinabi niya.

At anong gagawin niya sa meeting namin?

"It's between me and him only." Seryosong saad ko at binalik na sa loob ng bag ko ang make-up ko.

"Do you really need to put that thing on your face for that important meeting?"

Seriously? What's his problem?

I grabbed my bag and stood in front of him.

"Yes. Because it's Mr. Schweizer, Dominic. He's a very important business to deal with." I said and left in a hurry.