Korazu shedget spinner-Ep 1 The beginning

The weather was good in the City, people were doing their own works  at a markets filled place. Suddenly....

a boy comes on that crowded place

....a boy comes on that crowded place. He takes out a thing like  spinner from his pocket then spins it. A beast comes from the Spinner then it destroys the full place.

The people get afraid looking at that destruction. The boy smiles. Then with the beast, that boy rules over the whole place. All the people would call him by the name, "Cyclone".

After 5 months, some people come to his place then challenge him for a shedget battle,"attack!".

But they all lose to him, then they all had to touch his feet and apologize to him. Then they also had to remain in that area under his rule.

After 3 years the people get independence from his rules. Now that boy lives in an unknown area . No one has defeated him...

A kid was in his room alone, sitting on a chair and having snacks.

Keto: dad, I miss you so much

Keto looks at a silver chain which was he holding in his hand.

Keto: But walrus had eaten you, now I will eat the walrus.

Keto eats a cookie named Walrus.

Keto: mm..tasty! Okay, now I'm going to roam out.

Keto turns behind, on that time the door opens.

Mom: Keto, can you go to the store and buy something for breakfast? Take the list and money with you.

Keto: okay now I'm going to the store.

Mom: okay.

Keto wears the silver chain then walks out

                    At the store

Shopkeeper: hey Keto how are you? What do you want?