Korazu Shedget Spinner- EP 51- Team Violet Fangs.

Keto was tied to the chair again, he was moving. The remaining people were in the other room.

Dyra: so what are we going to do of that stupid pea sized kid?

Cobra: wait members, he isn't stupid.

Nick: what are you saying?

Cobra: he's very strong, you all know?

Tyson: strong? Why do you think that? I don't believe.

Cobra: I too, was not believing this big eyed kid is strong but he did something that showed me that he's strong.

                        flashback

GK: Chupacabra, Mythical power!!!

All the three Koriens returns to their Korazus but except Walrus.

..........

Keto: okay then, let's start the battle.

GK: Chupacabra, Mythical power!!

Chupacabra attacks. Keto was calm.

Keto: Walrus, fake horn blade!!

...........

GK: Gr, Chupacabra, dusk attack!!

Chupacabra runs to Walrus.

Keto: walrus, flipper slap!

Walrus slaps Chupacabra too hardly that it falls away.

...........

Keto: walrus, diamond!!!

Walrus attacks Chupacabra, the attack ends with a blast. The smoke clears, they see walrus on the ground only.

Husky: Walrus?

                   Finish Flashback

Cobra: impressively strong... The Korien that easily defeated three Koriens at a time lost to a kid's Korien in a battle that didn't even took a minute to finish.

Talc: What!?!

Cobra: so he's strong. I want him to be in my team.

Tyson: ohh..

                        Other room

They all enter the room where Keto was.

Cobra: so, do you hear? You, kid, Keto, You are too strong to defeat the enemies of yours. Why do you waste your strength here, crying and waiting? I will help you take revenge.

Keto stares at Cobra, sad.

Cobra: (hopefully) what? Do you agree too?

Cobra picks the tape from Keto's mouth.

Keto: (calm) why should I take revenge? I don't wanna take revenge.

Cobra: huh? You hopeless little piglet, you are useless too. (Hopefully) come. Don't waste your strength outside. I will help you then we will defeat everyone here. Then we'll get famous as the world's strongest Shedget players!

Keto: (calm) why do we need a team to be famous? And... Strength won't get wasted if I battle alone everyday.

Cobra: huh?

Keto: (calm) and living with your..... Creepy looking guys isn't a good idea. I'll have to think a thousand times before accepting your help, if they are with you.