Korazu shedget Spinner ep.12- Keep trying till you get succeed

A dream

Blaze was in a battle. "Attack Flamedragon!" Flamedragon defeats all the Koriens that were in the battle. Flamedragon returns to it's Korazu. Blaze was feeling strong holding his Korazu. " you are my only best friend here. We will never leave each other's side. We are a team." The Korazu gets cracks then it breaks into pieces. Korien leaves the place. "Huh? Flamedragon! Stop! Please don't leave me alone! Please!" Korien goes. "No!!"

End of the dream

Blaze wakes up then searches for his Korazu in the side of his pillow, his Korazu wasn't there.

Blaze: where is it?

Blaze gets up from the bed, his hand starts paining.

Blaze: huh? Flamedragon?

Blaze remembers everything which was happened in the burned house.

Blaze: Flamedragon left me alone in this world. Will it return to me again. No, it's impossible.

Blaze walks out of his room.

Cloud: hello sir, good morning!

Without listening to him, Blaze walks out.

Cloud: huh? What happened to him? He didn't noticed that I called him sir.

                     Scene 2

Keto: good morning friends!

he comes to the bed, there was no one awake.

Keto: huh? It's 6 o'clock already.

he looks at the corner of the house, something black was there moving.

Keto: huh? What's that?

The back thing looks at him with it's glowing eyes. Then it jumps on the window.

Keto: aaaaaa!

It was a black cat. The black cat jumps from the window.

 The black cat jumps from the window

Keto: friends wake up fast!

Sea and Husky wakes up.

Sea: what happened Keto?

Keto: I saw something....

Husky: a black cat right?

Keto: yes. Huh? How you know that?

Sea: it lives in our house, the only thing is that you noticed it today.

Keto: it's strange.

Husky: oh my sleep went away like wild pig.

Sea: mine like a prey in front of the predator.