"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"I'm feeling fine. The injuries are not that serious!"

Not that serious...?

"A-Anyway, I have something I need to tell you."

I proceed to explain everything.

"..."

Yumiko is deep in her thoughts.

I take a sip of the tea before she finally says "Ah! I see... The countries are threatening us because they are afraid."

Oh, she's quite sharp.

"That's right. They are afraid of taking over the 'weakest' country title in the world. They are afraid that they will be the next suppressed country viewed as the weakest and that's the reason why California is attacking first." I say.

"Since you defeated one of their geniuses and tarnished their reputation, they are the main target for insults now." Says Yumiko. "And they want to save face by defeating the entire of Japan..."

I sigh.

"Now here's come the part where I need your favour. You will be meeting three girls tomorrow who will help you. I need all of you to defend Japan while I'm gone."

"Woah! A harem?" Asks Yumiko.
"NO!"

Yumiko smiles. "My friend, you don't need to be shy!"

...

"Eh...hehe... I was just joking." Says Yumiko after noticing my glare.

"Anyways, I will be taking a little trip to California... No way I'm letting them do as they please."

!!!

"Kel, you do know that it will enrage other countries right?" Says Yumiko. "We will have more enemies!!"

I smirk. "I know. Don't worry, I wouldn't mind more fodder showing up after all."

Yumiko's eyes widen at the word "fodder".
She thinks about it for a while before sighing.

"Alright. Since it's already so late, want to stay over?"

!! Is she not aware of her gender?

"U-Uh, I prefer my bed. Bye."

Yumiko pouts at that remark. "Fine... Bye."

-------------------

I leave and proceeds back home when...

!

I sigh. "Come out."

"Tch. You noticed us huh."

A group of both female and male players appeared from the shadows around me. They are probably players from I.Co or simply just idiots trying to steal the limelight or something.

"You are not scared?" Asks one of them.
"Huh? Hahaha!! Why would I be afraid of generous players wanting to donate their stats to me?" I say.

!!

"Y-You crazy bastard."

True. There are about 50 of them. Each of them is around lvl 90 but so what?

"Now!"

Everyone attacked together. Some of them tried immobilizing me. Others tried debuffing me and buffing their teammates.

I sigh and draw my katana, twirl my body and instantly, everyone around me was decapitated.

!!!

"W-What?! One-shot-"

I dash towards the next player and decapitates him.
One tried attacking from the side, I duck and decapitates his head. Another tries to shoot me, I deflect the bullet and throw a dagger to pierce through that marksman's skull.

One after another, none were able to touch me and instantly dies.

!!

The only ones left are some trembling players...

But...

There's one of them... Still calm.

Is it a girl? I'm not sure. He or she has long hair but has the features of a slim boy body.

This person is wearing a black coat with a black, slightly loose scarf around his or her neck.

"Looks like you are not all bark and no bite huh..." He says.

Oh, it's a male. Damn, he looks so feminine.

While I was lost in my thoughts, he immediately appears in front of me and wanted to thrust a dagger into my chest.

I step back and follows up with a kick to have some distance but he freaking grabbed my leg and attempts to fracture it.

I smirk at his attempt and bend forward to grab his hand holding my leg.

!!!

I then turn Sakura's dual-mode on and attempt to decapitate him with my second Katana.

That guy knows what I am going for and immediately position his head lower to bite the blade.

!!!

Wha-

I then finally kick his torso and manage to achieve a slight distance between us.

I have never seen someone stop my attack by biting the blade!! Holy shit!!

"You...are flexible..." That guy says.

"You are one to talk," I say, gripping my Katana tighter.

He smirks and I return the smirk.

He is interesting.

Remove stats limitation by 2 folds.
----------
2/10 of limitation removed.
----------

I dash in for an attack, positioning my first katana at my chest and my second katana lower.

He jumps back at my strike and throws two daggers at me.

I take the dagger head-on and it breaks upon impact.

!!!!

Not expecting his dagger to break, he lost his composure and my chance to end him appears.

With one strike... I did not kill him, I kill the remaining players behind him by decapitation.

He falls onto the ground and stares at me. "You suddenly became stronger? Aren't there a 50% debuff?"

"There are but so what?" I say.

...

"Tch... Kill me."

?

"Why should I?"
"What do you mean why should you? In a battle, if you lose, you won't come out alive! So just hurry and kill me!" He shouts.

I sigh. "It seems like you don't know your place huh..."

!!

I walk to him and place my Katana near his neck. "I won so I get to decide whether you live or die. You have no right to command me to kill you."

...

That sentence silenced the mysterious guy immediately.

"And I choose to let you go. After all, you are the first one to stop my attack by biting the blade. What's your name?"

"... Ki..." He says.

"Ki? Alright then, see you around."

And I left the area.

----------
Umm... Master... I have something to say.
----------

Sakura? What is it?

----------
...

Please don't let anyone bite me again... It's gross.
----------

Ah... Uh okay.

----------
The next day, I went back to Yumiko's mansion.

But before that, I went to fetch the girls.

"Kar-... Kel!" Shouts Reina in a distance.