They seem to be in the dragon realm... Around the first to the second stage.

In the middle of the huge room lies a huge table. There are three men there sitting who look like they are in their 50's with some of them almost going bald.

They look like those politically corrupted greedy bastards I always see in animes and sometimes in real life... no offence but it's just their appearance.

"Is that him?" one of them calmly asks.

The lady nods and left.

One of them smirks. "Do it."

One of the bodyguards immediately grabs hold of my arms with Qi and the second guy pull something like an injector out of his coat and attempts to strike my neck with it.

!!!

I immediately kick his crotch before his hand can reach my neck and he lets go of the injector.

"ARGHHH!!!"

I then grab the bodyguard trying to immobilize me and throw him over me.

he slams onto the ground with a loud thud and faints.

!!!!

with both of the bodyguards down, I glare at the three politicians.

"Y-You...They are both in the dragon realm and you...an emperor realm..." says one of the three politicians.

"What's the meaning of this." I calmly ask.

...

"I-It's because of you! Because of you, Japan is going to disappear from the world completely!!" One of them says.

"Hmm?"

"If you weren't so powerful, EVERY COUNTRY WOULD NOT WANT TO THREATEN US NOW!!!"

"Huh? So you want me to lose to Devilman?" I ask.

"N-No but we didn't expect the fight to be completely one-sided...a-anyways, you were supposed to sustain some damage too at least!!"

"??? I don't get it. How does this lead to every country wanting to take us down-"

"hehe...HAHAHAHA!!"

one of them starts to laugh. Are these geezers out of their minds?

"Kel... Did you forget? We are supposedly the weakest country in the world..." says the geezer who laughed just now.

!!!!!

Wait... I see.

These geezers are not dumb politicians I have to admit. But their methods... is cynical...(Author: You are one to talk, Karma.)

"... Which country plans to attack us first?" I bluntly ask.

!!

"W-Wait, don't tell me you plan to-"

"Just shut up and answer my question."

The three politicians look at one another and nod. "California."

!!!

California? California is not a country. I'm pretty sure it's a city in the United States...

So is the entire US involved in this too?

No, not possible just yet.

Then there's only one conclusion left...

I sigh and left the building before trying to contact Yumiko.

I meet up with Yumiko at her... Umm "mansion" which looks like an army fortress.

She seems happy to see me, waving her hand like that.