The mother i knew vs the woman living with me

Amelia's pov
It's true that love is blind and it's true that love dies.
I've been with Matt all my life and I was happy, happier when we had our daughter Annabella.
She is everything to me and She always reminds me of my love for Matt.
But i guess love fades and the love i have for Matt is gone even when i look at our daughter I don't feel it anymore.

These were the words i told Tom when i first met him.
Tom was a normal guy that I met at a friend's baby shower, he is a good example of handsome.
Talking with Tom rekindled something in me, something that I didn't feel with Matt in a very long time.
After two weeks, Tom and i had been on lots of dates and we just clicked. I know this isn't right but I just wanted to feel like a woman again.
Tom and i had sex and it's nothing like the ones I had with Matt.
Tom knows that I'm still with Matt but he doesn't mind, he once asked me to leave Matt and I've been considering it. The only person I'm scared of hurting is Annabella. But it would be considerable for a widow to fall in love again.

I love Tom now and I have to be with him.
Which is why I'm thinking of hitting Matt's head with this bat.
I could tell the police someone broke in.
That should do.
He's engrossed in his work and he didn't hear me walk up to him, with every strength i had in me i swung the bat real hard and hit Matt not once, not twice but a lot.
There's no way he would survive this, i hit him a couple times more and clean my prints off the bat.
Dropped a few things on the floor, dropped some glasswares and made everything look like a juicy crime scene.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs , Annabella  and her best friend.

Time to put on the show Amelia.

She killed her husband 🥺🥺
This would break Bella, what if she finds out that her mother did this.
You weren't expecting this, right?
Keep reading, keep voting more is coming.
I love y'all ❤️❤️