Update

Long time no see dearest reader.
The year is about to end and I'm happy i completed this book this year.
I've been working on the sequel but something happened.
At first I cried for a second then I stopped and wailed, I wailed but tears weren't visible.
In November, I was reading a book on Wattpad (I don't remember the title but it was interesting) and all of a sudden I was logged out and logged in. This account wasn't mine, It was a different username, no works, no archive, no books. At that moment I screamed because only one thing stood out to me .... No works.
I couldn't even explain what happened to my friends.
I calmed myself and tried logging in and it went well, everything was back to normal but I lost some chapters in the sequel.
And then I wailed because those chapters were fresh from my head, I didn't write it in a book or in my notes.
I turned away from Wattpad to console myself. I know I'm being dramatic but why not, those chapters were dear to me. I created new characters and lost them... Dear me 😭😭

I'm done healing now so I'll just fix everything.
I hope you love the sequel when I publish it and I hope this story is still fresh in your mind then.
I've been too busy because of school and now that I'm on Christmas break I can do one or two here.
Bye for now.