if only i looked closer 2

Myles stops kissing me and then it hits me, I just kissed Myles.
"Why did you kiss me?" I couldn't help but ask.
"Because I wanted to, your lips are tempting" his lips quirk up and form a smile, his eyes watching mine and staring back at me like I'm the love of his life or something.
I wanted to ask him about our location but I'm back on the street again and this time at the front of the building.
Seriously, from a room to a street, back to the room and now the street again.
Maybe I'm dreaming, I just have to wake up.... I just have to wake up.

I close my eyes and open it but I find myself inside the building. Now this is weird, is this even a dream.
I walked over to the large desk standing in front of me and find a pretty brunette behind it. Before I can say anything, she perks up and smile.

A nice receptionist, I wasn't expecting that.

"Hi, are you here to see Mr knights?" She asked still flashing her smile.
"Yes" I answer even though I wasn't even expecting Myles to be here.
"Take the elevator, 13th floor"
"Thank you".

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

10, 11, 12, 13...
Good, I step out of the elevator and everyone on that floor seem to be watching someone, someone on one knee proposing.
Wow, that's nice.
I walk closer and the guy proposing is Myles, I look at the girl and it's the same girl that bumped into me outside the building.

" Yes, I'll marry you " she gave Myles her hand and he slowly slipped the ring on her finger.
But.. Myles just kissed me moments ago. No I'm not going to take this.
I walked towards them just when Myles was about to get on his feet and kiss her.

"You sick bastard, you kissed me moments ago and now you're here asking her to marry you. Is this some kind of sick joke?" I stomped my foot and glared at him demanding answers.
"Annabella, nice of you to join us, meet my fiancée Linda" he stared at her the same way he did to me in the room and ignored my question like nothing.
"Myles, what is going on? But you just kissed me in that room, I thought.." This time tears were threatening to fall from my eyes.
"Listen Annabella, because I kissed you doesn't mean that I feel anything for you, why would you even think like that. I can never like a girl like you no way" he chuckled and placed his arm on Linda's waist leading her into a office, his office I presume.
I fall to my knees and cry while watching them through the glass walls. Myles walk towards the glass and smirked at me before pulling the blinds, stopping me from seeing anything.

I was still crying when I felt warm hands on my shoulders. I look up and my favourite redhead is standing above me in all her glory.
"Mira?"
"It's OK Bell, its OK. Let's go" Mira pulled me to my feet and led me to the elevator.
When we stepped out of the building, there's a car waiting with Jack in the driver's seat.
Soon we're driving to God knows where, Mira is with me at the back seat running her hands up and down my arms trying to console me.
That made me feel sleepy and I close my eyes and embrace the sleep.
"Everything will be fine when you open your eyes" Mira whispers just before I fell asleep.