Rebecca

Annabella POV
A loud bang on the door woke me, I looked around for a while and rubbed my eyes.
Oh shit, I overslept. It's daybreak already and I'm still in this house.
What do I do now?
If I come down the window, I'd be spotted.
Should I just hang in here until it gets dark?
My stomach opposed the motion. I'm stuck in here with a hungry stomach.
I had actually forgotten about the person banging on the door until I heard another bang.
I wanted to know why someone would want to bring down the door, I wonder what Amelia and her boyfriend had gotten themselves into.
I couldn't hear them well from up here but seems like it's the police.
Shit
Did someone see me climb up the window?
A hand suddenly rested on my shoulder from behind, I was about to scream but it was muffled by another hand with a cloth.
I tried to break free from the person's grip but I was obviously weak. I wasn't doing much but my energy was drastically draining and I felt dizzy, soon everything went black and I went back to sleep.
................................

Micheal's POV
I've been working for the Boss since she joined her family's business, her uncle was one of the best in the business and I heard a lot about him from my former boss, Ramirez,  who hated him so much.
Ramirez always thought he was just a wolf in sheep clothing, he believed no one could be as sleek as him so he tried so hard to get a reaction out of him.

At first it was like a harmless game until Ramirez abducted Dami's woman, Rebecca as a bait at first but soon he resulted into torturing. Well things got out of hand. I mean what was he expecting, a pat on the back from Dami Coker?
The arms dealer came in with big guns the French dealer had never seen.
I was the one delivering food to the cell so I got to see her every time. We became friends during her stay there and I told her about how i got here with my mother who was a chef but when she died during a fight between Ramirez and another gang, she felt sad for me.
"Micheal, I know things would get ugly soon if I don't walk out of here on my own so promise me that if anything happens you would run down here and stay with me" she cupped my face in her hands and I nodded my head. That was the first time someone touched me with affection since my mother left.
Like she predicted, men walked into Ramirez mansion with guns and as I promised, I ran down to the cell.
Rebecca made sure I left Ramirez mansion that day and she has been like my mother since then. I didn't want to live off them so on my 15th birthday when the generous couple asked what I wanted for my birthday, I asked to work for them but not as the helper in the kitchen so Dami Coker trained me everyday and night.
At 18, I became one of the best in martial arts so I was always around Rebecca and Dami. To everyone else I was just another bodyguard but to them I was like their son.

I enjoyed my time with them and everything went well until one day I was taking a walk with Rebecca in the garden, I saw a beautiful rose and bent to pick it for her but she was already on the floor in her own blood. I withdrew my gun out of instinct but a bullet hit me in my shoulder and I passed out from the pain.
I woke up and the entire gang was already preparing for her funeral, the bullet had hit her heart and since I had passed out I couldn't get help and by the time they found us she was cold dead.
I had trained so hard for three years but I couldn't save the woman who gave me a better life.
Dami Coker buried everything about her and never mentioned her name to anyone after her Funeral, those who weren't with us before the chaos didn't know about Rebecca and they never heard her name from his lips at least.
I've been searching for the sniper and it feels like the person disappeared into thin air, no one took credit for it even Ramirez.

I stopped my search after Dami Coker's death, I have to serve his niece now so she wouldn't end up like Rebecca.
"Let her down slowly" I told the guard who got the Carson girl from the house.
I had to give the police a tip off about her mother's boyfriend so they could distract the duo.
We were in the car and on our way to the Coker's mansion. I was in the backseat with the girl, Jonas was driving and George was texting someone on his phone next to Jonas.
We were halfway there when a car ran into is at the side. The car tumbled and I held the Carson girl since she was still unconscious.
It's no coincidence that we got into a random accident while transporting someone so I took my gun out of the hostler.
"Keep a sharp eye out" I didn't get any response from them so I raised my head but they were down already.
"Shit"
This is so not a coincidence.
I have to wait for whosoever it is to come to me before I make my move.
As if on cue, the backseat door open and a masked gunman pulled the Carson girl out but I shot him immediately and pulled the girl back in.
The door at my side was opened and before I could do anything a gun was pressed to my head.
"Give me the gun" it was a woman but I couldn't see her face. I hesitated and she pressed the gun further like it could melt its way through my head.
"Do something stupid and I'll paint this car with your brain cells"
I handed my gun to her and that was the last thing I remember.