Mira

Annabella's POV

I swear this silence is killing me.
Since we've left Myles house, not a single word has been uttered.
My phone came on, I had gotten a message from Mira.

"Come over"

"Myles" I called.
"Yes"
"Can you please drop me off at Mira's?. I haven't seen her in a while"
"OK, no problem".

I looked at Myles and studied his features.
I hate to admit it but he's good looking.

Just that.

OK, he's handsome.

"Like what you see" he said smirking.
"Oh please shut up. Not like you're good looking or something".
" oh please I know I'm handsome and sexy, you just don't want to admit it" he winked.
"Can this ride end already" I cried out pulling my hair.
This guy is so much to put up with.

Myles dropped me at Mira's apartment, told him thank you and walked up to the building. I took the elevator up to Mira's floor and walked down to her apartment.
I raised my hand to knock but noticed that the door wasn't shut properly. I slowly opened the door fully and walked into my best friend's apartment but what greeted me wasn't what I was expecting.
........................................................................................
Mira's POV

Love is a beautiful thing that I've always wanted. It's like a drug that you don't want to be addicted to but you can't stay away from it. It's like an ocean drawing you in and in every minute and when you're in fully you wouldn't want to come up for air.
I found love with Chase and it drew me in and I loved it ..... at first.
We were great couples at first, cute, sometimes we would match outfits and make those who weren't in a relationship feel jealous.
Trust me, that wasn't the intention but after staying single for a very long time, I didn't put a hold on whatever good thing my relationship with Chase threw at me.

After some time with him, good things weren't the only thing that was thrown at me. One punch, two, a thorough beating, a bleeding nose, broken bones.
I know I should have left him but I couldn't.
Like I said earlier, it would draw you in and you wouldn't be able to come up for air.

The first time he hit me, he apologized and I forgave him because I thought he didn't mean to but he did it again and again and when I threatened to leave him he threatened me too.
He threatened my friends too.

I had to use my head here, if I called the police, he would get out soon and do bad things to me. That was what he told me.
I spent most of my alone time crying and blaming myself for not leaving the first time.

And now, we got into an argument over something silly. I wanted to go over to Annabella's but he wouldn't let me and I seriously needed a breather and some time to myself but Chase being Chase, he decided to make it a fist fight but he was the only one throwing his fist and kicking his legs and I was the one receiving them.
When he was done with me he picked up my phone sent a text to someone "If you really want to see her, she would join you soon"
He took the phone with him and left me in pains.

..............................
Hi guys,
Took forever for me to update. I'm so sorry, I've been busy with school stuffs. Finally in the university and I swear it's not fun. It's all about book and books and more books 😪😭. One year done and dusted 😊.
Well the good news is I'm back... I'll try my best to update at least once a week. Thanks for bearing with me y'all are the best and I can't stop loving you.
The votes and views are making me feel so special 😊😊🤗. Thank you so much. Please keep em coming and shower your girl with more love💖.

Love and HateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara