♡ RYUN BEING RYUN MOMENTS

RYUN VS. HER NEPHEW
( italics are korean sign language )

a moment taken from a vlog ryun posted where she took care of her nephew while his parents took his sister to a doctors appointment, this is considered one of her more embarrassing moments.

"auntie ryry!" her then 5-year-old nephew cheered upon seeing his only aunt.

ryun giggled from behind the camera, "hi baby, can you say hi to my fans?"

"hi auntie ryry's fans." the little boy waved. 

"aigoo~ thank you ki. now what do you want to do?"

"play hide and seek with auntie hye-jinnie." he signed back instantly, referrring to hwasa as his auntie hye-jinnie.

"auntie hye-jinnie isn't here."

"why?"

"she has to preform with her own members for her own fans."

"why?"

"because she promised them she would."

"she promised me she would play hide and seek with me next time i saw you."

"i'm here buddy but she's not," hyun ki frowned, "me and you can play hide and seek if you want."

"no thanks, you suck at seeking, auntie jinjin's better." he signed dismissively toward her before walking off camera somewhere.

ryun was silent behind the camera for several minutes before she turned it around to face her, "edit this out oppa."

he didn't just to spite her :)

AN OVERZEALOUS
FANBOY

ryun and her staff had just gotten off a plane back to korea and were walking through the airport while paparazzi and fans swarmed them.

"ryun-ah!" a man's loud voice yelled, causing ryun and a few others to jump and look around wide-eyed.

"you look so beautiful today! it makes my heart skip a beat!"

with all the people and camera's she couldn't find the source of the shouting.

"your smile lights up the world! never stop smiling!" more amused this time, she began to giggle lightly as her manager and bodyguards moved her through the crowd.

"i love you, have a safe trip!" the voice shouted as she neared the exit.

"i will, thank you!" she shouted back, causing the crowd to irrupt into screams and loud shouts for her attention, before being pushed outside and into a car.

MIN HEI-RAN: THE SHAMELESS
FLIRT

smiling, ryun greeted the last fan, a girl who looked about her age or younger with curly red hair and the most beautiful green eyes.

"omo aren't you beautiful! what's your name?" ryun exclaimed in english, in awe of how beautiful the being infront of her was.

"genevieve," the fan replied, too nervous to look her idol in the eyes.

"ah~ a beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl." reaching across the table, ryun used a finger to gently raise genevieve's head while also taking one of her hands into her own and placing them on the table.

"do you want me to get jealous of the floor?" a soft blush covered her pale cheeks at the comment.

"n-no."

"then look at me, i want to see all those cute little freckles." there was a certain twinkle in ryun's eyes that made genevieve's cheeks heat up even more.

"o-okay, sorry. can you sign this please?" she stuttered, lightly pushing her album forward. ryun's smile widened at her adorable shyness and she immediately signed the album with, 'to a very beautiful girl —love, ryun."

closing the sharpie, she handed her back the album.

"t-thank you."

it was almost time for her to go so ryun took her hand and covered it with both of hers, "it was no problem beautiful," she gave her one last compliment, "your so lovely, i hope i get to see you again."