♡ SOOMPI (2022)

RYUN RETURNS FROM 3 MONTH
HIATUS + ANNOUNCES COMEBACK PLANS FOR 2022!

written by queenryun • january 9, 2022

on january 8 at midnight kst, ryun took to her personal instagram account with a post seemingly to mark her return

on january 8 at midnight kst, ryun took to her personal instagram account with a post seemingly to mark her return. this return comes as three months ago on october 3, 2021 cube entertainment released an official twitter statement announcing that ryun would be going on a 3 month hiatus due to physical and mental health concerns.

their statement expressed ryun had been suffering from several sicknesses over long periods of time and she'd began to have nervous breakdowns. they also promised to update fans on her condition as per ryun's request. ryun herself took to her personal instagram account to apologize to fans for the sudden hiatus and promised to return when she when her health improved.

see her post below:

( instagram: _ryunnnie ):

🔘⚫️

⚫️🔘

⚫️🔘

( her caption ):

"ladies and gentlemen her"

to further cement her return, just a few hours later on january 9 at 8:30 a.m, a post was made to her official twitter account announcing her comeback plans for 2022.

ryun will have 4 comebacks throughout the year, with 2 mini albums and 2 full albums. she will release her second full album first, with the release date being confirmed to be sometime in spring. the following 3 albums will be apart of a trio called the 'desires', with the stated purpose of to showing new different sides to ryun her fans have never seen before. no release dates have been confirmed but it is believed that her third full album will be a late winter release.

the post is shown below:

"hello, this is cube entertainment.
we would like to take this time to update fans of ryun's comeback schedule for 2022. ryun and her team have spent many months hard at work preparing projects for this year, and it has been decided that ryun will have 4 comebacks. the comebacks will consist of 2 mini albums and 2 studio albums. her first comeback will be a studio album released sometime in the spring. the albums after that will be apart of a project called 'desires', these albums are meant to display new sides of ryun that have never been seen. we hope fans are excited for the return of our artist and thank you for your patience and support during her hiatus. we ask for your continued patience and support and hope for your excitement during future 2022 endeavors. thank you."

( the original statement ):

"안녕하세요,이 큐브 엔터테인먼트입니다.
이번에는 2022 년 륜의 컴백 일정을 팬들에게 업데이트하고 싶습니다. 륜과 그녀의 팀은 올해 프로젝트를 준비하는 데 몇 달 동안 열심히 노력해 왔으며,륜이 4 번의 컴백을 할 것으로 결정되었습니다. 컴백은 2 개의 미니 앨범과 2 개의 스튜디오 앨범으로 구성됩니다. 그녀의 첫 번째 컴백은 봄에 언젠가 발표 된 스튜디오 앨범이 될 것입니다. 그 후 앨범은'욕망'이라는 프로젝트 떨어져있을 것입니다,이 앨범은 본 적이없는 륜의 새로운 측면을 표시하기위한 것입니다. 우리는 팬들이 우리의 아티스트의 반환에 대한 흥분 희망과 그녀의 틈새 동안 당신의 인내와 지원에 감사드립니다. 우리는 당신의 지속적인 인내와 지원을 요청하고 미래의 2022 노력 동안 당신의 흥분에 대한 희망.
감사합니다."

are you as excited as we are for ryun's return and her comeback plans? let us know in the comments below!

OTHER ARTICLES:

STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT
ANNOUNCES SOLOIST SIN TO GO
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS DUE TO MALICIOUS COMMENTS

FNC ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES MINX TWIN MEMBERS ISEUL AND HANEUL TO FORM SUBUNIT CALLED MINX H.I!

SOLOIST CHIARA ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY COMEBACK WITH 5TH
MINI ALBUM TIGER EYES!