♡ HER FAMILY

THE FATHER
"i promised your mother i would love you and
your brother forever."

NAME min beom seokBIRTH DATE march 2, 1968 MARITAL STATUS widowerCLOSENESS W/ RYUN 10/10

NAME min beom seok
BIRTH DATE march 2, 1968
MARITAL STATUS widower
CLOSENESS W/ RYUN 10/10

RELATIONSHIP W/ RYUN

beom seok has always been a great father to ryun. he's always supported her dreams, whatever they maybe, no matter how big or small. he always listened to her when she had problems and offered her wise advise. whenever she would get in trouble and had to face consequences, he never punished her harshly or made her feel like she was a failure. beom seok and his wife didn't have an easy time when they first got together and in the early years of their children's lives, but they made things work and always made sure to spend time and show love to their children. beom seok, in particular, is a neurosurgeon, meaning he's always working. this made ryun and her brother miss their father a lot as kids, and beom seok missed many firsts for his childern but he tried to be there whenever he could. he worked many overtime shifts to be able to provide for his family and when they fell on hard times and bitna lost her job, he pulled through and got the family back on their feet. his family, nor his wife's family have ever been supportive of their relationship. her family blames beom seok for the death of their daughter and wants nothing to do with him or his kids; his family in recent years have forgave him for the past and have welcomed him and his family with open arms. through those years of isolation from both families, beom seok stayed strong for his family and ryun nor her brother never felt unloved. when their mother died, he didn't cry because he had to stay strong for his kids. he was open with them and took many months off from his job to take care of them. without him, ryun wouldn't have ever been the person she is now. her father is her hero, and she loves him.

THE MOTHER
"never forget that i love you and i'm here
always."

NAME park bitna BIRTH DATE april 27, 1965 (49 at death)MARITAL STATUS deceasedCLOSENESS W/ RYUN 10/10

NAME park bitna
BIRTH DATE april 27, 1965
(49 at death)
MARITAL STATUS deceased
CLOSENESS W/ RYUN 10/10