♡ WGM: SAY YES TO THE DRESS

it was unbelievable to ryun how much time had passed since the show had began and she and jihoon had been living together

it was unbelievable to ryun how much time had passed since the show had began and she and jihoon had been living together. it felt like they'd been living together for years and were like any other happy married couple. she couldn't believe that in just four more days, she would officially be mrs. lee hei-ran for the rest of the time they spent on the show.

they'd already finished the other small details for the ceremony and filmed episodes for the days leading up to the wedding, all that was left besides the actual wedding day, was for ryun to pick out her dress. which she had an appointment for today, with dresses already tailored to fit her so they wouldn't have to wait for alterations, and her sister-in-law and her kids, her cousin, and jihoon's mom in tow so they could help her.

"do you know what kind of dress you want?" her cousin, kannika, asked as the group entered the shop and made their way to the front desk.

"nope but i like lace and puffy skirts." ryun grinned, a certain skip in her step, causing the rest of her group to chuckle and kannika to roll her eyes at her older cousin's indecisiveness.

"hello~ you're min hei-ran-ssi and her party." the lady behind the desk greeted them.

"hello, yes we are." they all smiled politely as the lady gestured for them to follow her into the area of the store where their party would be taken care of.

upon taking their seats, the receptionist, who'd introduced herself as kim jaehwa, offered to bring them snacks and drinks which they happy accepted and before leaving told them the owner of the shop, who'd be making a special appearance for ryun, said their consultant would be with them in a moment.

five minutes later, the shop owner/their consultant, who was also a well-known japanese designer, takahashi mio, walked in and greeted the group. after introductions she immediately jumped into asking questions about ryun's preferences and what the ceremony would look like.

"takahashi-san," kannika spoke out, interrupting ryun and her's conversation, "if you don't mind me cutting in, i just want to say that my lovely cousin doesn't know what she wants. i asked her on our way here and all she said was "lace and puffy skirts" and then giggled." she finished giving her cousin a smug look, to which ryun glared and mio furrowed her brows.

"okay," she sighed drawing out the 'y,' and bringing the attention away from the cousins stare-down and back to her.

"well we have a lot of lacy puffy dresses." she smiled widely disregarding the light blush that appeared on ryun's cheeks, "and since you don't have a clear vision, why don't your guest and i search dresses for you while you go to the dressing room and get undressed." her suggestion was gladly accepted by ryun, who was approached and led away by another employee.

once mio knew she was out of site she spoke, "okay, the entourage," she clapped to get their attention, "we all know what ms. ryun wants. i need everybody to spread out, find one dress you all think would suit her and bring it back here. i'll take them to her back to her dressing room, alright."