♡ SOOMPI (2018)

SOLOIST RYUN AND SEVENTEEN WOOZI CONFIRMED TO APPEAR ON WGM SEASON 5!

written by queenryun • february 28, 2018

on february 27 the female soloist and the seventeen member took to their personal instagrams to post pictures of what appeared to be them casually hanging out at a restaurant together

on february 27 the female soloist and the seventeen member took to their personal instagrams to post pictures of what appeared to be them casually hanging out at a restaurant together. along with mysterious captions that featured a bride, groom, and ring emojis. further confusing fans even more when the pair followed each other's personal instagrams, and ryun began following the other seventeen members personal accounts.

comments under the post assumed that this was the pair announcing a relationship between them, while other assumed this was them teasing a possible appearance on the show we got married.

it's wasn't until earlier this morning, that fans got answers in the form of the mbc network announcing that indeed the pair would be starting in the upcoming season 5 of the show as a "friends to lovers" couple.

( translated statement ):

"hello, this is mbc.
we're here to confirm that ryun and seventeen's woozi will join us as cast members and couple in season 5. the first episode of the show airs on march 15th. please look forward to."

( original statement ):

"안녕하세요 mbc 입니다.
우리는 륜과 세븐틴의 이지훈이 시즌 5 에서 캐스트 멤버와 커플로 우리와 함께 할 것임을 확인하기 위해 여기에 있습니다. 쇼의 첫 번째 에피소드는 3 월 15 일에 방송됩니다. 기대해주세요."

we look forward to seeing this pair together on the show! make sure to tune in on march 15 at 6:00 p.m kst!

OTHER ARTICLES:

APOP ENTERTAINMENT & SM ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRM BEG's TAIGA AND SHINEE KEY'S LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP

MX ENTERTAINMENT DUO VIXEN ANNOUNCES COMEBACK WITH FIRST FULL LENGTH ALBUM

10 IDOLS WHO HAVE MET BROWN
EYED GIRLS' TAIGA'S SON