♡ SOOMPI (2021)

FANS CRITICIZE CUBE ENT. FOR NOT KEEPING THEIR PROMISE + RYUN TAKES TO HER INSTAGRAM TO UPDATE FANS ON HER CONDITION

written by queenryun • december 22, 2021

recently cube entertainment has faced criticism from fans of ryun due to a lack of updates about her condition for the month of december

recently cube entertainment has faced criticism from fans of ryun due to a lack of updates about her condition for the month of december. fans have speculated that cube does not care for ryun and only provided the first update to quiet fans. fans have expressed anger about the company ignoring ryun's request that they update fans monthly. others have defended the company saying ryun, herself, asked the company not to release a statement, though there have been no official confirmation from ryun or the company.

two months ago on october 3, 2021 cube entertainment released a statement on ryun's official twitter account announcing that she would be going on a 3 month hiatus due to physical and mental health concerns.

their statement expressed ryun had been suffering from several sicknesses over long periods of time and she'd began to have nervous breakdowns. they also promised to update fans on her condition as requested by ryun herself.

later that same day, ryun herself took to her personal instagram account to apologize to fans for the sudden hiatus and promised to return when she felt at her best.

we will update you as more comes out, stay tuned for more information!

UPDATED DECEMBER 23 KST:

late last night on december 23, 2021 soloist ryun took to her instragram to update fans on her condition following the announcement of her three month hiatus:

( instagram: _ryunnnie ):

( her caption ):

"my heartbreakers~ hello,
i have missed you greatly. how are you? are you eating well? for those who have gotten out for winter break, are you enjoying your time off? i hope all of you are happy and well. i am doing much better. i have been seeing my doctors regularly and it has helped my mental health greatly. i am very thankful to my family for their time and patience with me. i am sorry that this update on my health is a little bit late, my company has been very busy lately and could not take the time to properly update. for all those who have been worried by this, thank you for the concern, but please do not damage your own health worrying about me! i am okay! i promise! after this my break will end! i do not know when a new comeback will be planned but i hope to post a lot of content soon! happy holidays! merry christmas to those who celebrate it! and happy new year! i love you all heartbreakers, thank you for a challenging but lovely 2021 and here's to 2022!"

it seems as this statement from ryun has relieved many fans. we are happy to hear from ryun and are also relieved that she is okay!

OTHER ARTICLES:

ATEEZ ENTERS BILLBOARD 200
FOR 2ND TIME WITH "ZERO: FEVER EPILOGUE"

SOLOIST CHIARA RELEASES
SURPRISE CHRISTMAS SINGLE WITH COMPANY MATES VIXEN!

STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS DATING RUMORS BETWEEN SOLOIST SIN AND A.C.E CHAN