♡ WHAT IF: A TIMELINE OF RYUN'S CAREER (2023-20beyond)

we are back again after i literally said this book for was complete lmao.

anyways, today we will be looking at the progression of ryun's career up until she retires from the being an idol. 2016-2022 will be
ignored bc i said it will be ignored  :)

also, HAPPY NEW YEAR! thank you for following RYUN's journey! i think(!!) this will be the official end to her story! i don't know where i will go from here but we'll see in 2023. thank you also for 98k+ reads on this fic! i never thought it would get this much attention lmao

 thank you also for 98k+ reads on this fic! i never thought it would get this much attention lmao

2023

her contract would be up for renewal and she would renew with cube entertainment despite fan outcry that she leave.

she would negotiate better terms for her contract more creative freedom over her music releases, opportunities to compose and produce in-house and outside projects, and a say in what promotional opportunities she would take.

she would release an unexpectedly successful japanese single that would be capitalize on by releasing two other singles and a mini album. all of which charted well and were highly praised.

she would hold several japanese fan signs and a japanese concert in tokyo, which would sell out in under a few minutes.

she would not have a korean comeback for the entire year due to her focus on the japanese market; this would cause korean fans to feel neglected, causing backlash, and cube entertainment to release a statement apologizing. ryun, herself, would never comment on the situation.

she would attend mama 2023 but only to preform. she would not win any awards.

2024

she would have two successful korean comebacks and a japanese full album.

talks of a english debut would be considered but ultimately ryun would decide to focus on her asian audience.

she would instead write and produce a song for a popular english artist which would become extremely successful and bring her praise from international audiences.

her second world tour would be announced for 2025.

2025

this would be a very dry year for ryun's musical career as she would be on tour for the first half of the year.

moments from her concert would go viral and her preformance ability and live singing would be praised.

she would release a mini album and a japanese version but with limited promotions due to burn-out she would experience.