♡ SOOMPI (2022)

SOLOIST RYUN GRADUATED WITH BACHELOR DEGREES IN MUSIC AND DANCE!

written by queenryun • march 26, 2022

ryun has graduated college!

on march 26, 2022 at 12:32 pm the soloist posted her graduation pictures on her personal and official social medias.

ryun enrolled in the highly reputable sejong university in 2016, after graduating from korea school of music and arts in 2015. it was announced that because of her idol career she would attend the college part-time. though, this did not stop the talented singer from perusing a double major in dance and music and receiving a bachelors degree in both!

one of ryun's dance instructors from the college complimented ryun's devotion to her studies and her humble nature toward those around her. despite being an idol she maintained being a good student and graduated a top student.

besides ryun's family, her team also attended her graduation. other guests included many of her fellow company members such as (g)-idle members, pentagon's wooseok and kino, and lightsum's chowon, juhyeon, and jian. many other idol friends came to support ryun were mamamoo's hwasa, itzy's chaeryeong and yeji, and former iz*one's chaeyeon.

not surprisingly the artist has many friends within the industry that did not attend her graduation. nct's ten took to instragram to express how proud he was of ryun.

see his post below:

( instagram: tenlee_1001 ):

( his caption ):

"heard you graduated dude, nice 😎"

the wayv member and ryun are childhood friends who had been open about their friendship until dating rumors began in 2016. many fans assumed that because of these rumors and other rumors surrounding fellow member johnny, nct and ryun distanced themselves from one another, but it seems to the pleasant surprise of many fans of the pairing they were wrong.

since meeting in 2018 during an episode of we got married, the members of seventeen and ryun have maintained a close friendship. this friendship continues to warm the hearts of fans with member s.coup's instragram post featuring maknae dino posing together with ryun in an adorable photo.

see his post below:

( instagram: sound_of_coups ):

( his caption ):

"🎓👩‍🎓🎓"

fellow soloist alexa, who is currently participating in the american song contest, took the time to also congratulate ryun on her official instagram account.

see her post below:

( instagram: alexa_zbofficial ):

( her caption ):

"not one but TWO DEGREES 😱🤯 congratulations on graduating ryunnie! let's eat together soon ❤️"

ryun's family and team have uploaded pictures with ryun. the artist herself has also uploaded several photos with her family, friends, fellow college friends, and of her teachers.

congratulations to ryun for graduating college!

OTHER ARTICLES:

MX ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES DETAILS ON MEMBERS OF NEW BOYGROUP TO DEBUT THIS YEAR

GENESIS ZION TO ENLIST
IN JUNE

GENESIS ROMAN AND VIXEN SARANG ANNOUNCE PLANS TO WED + HIATUS GROM GROUPS TO FOCUS ON WEDDING