♡ SOOMPI (2017)

RYUN PARTNERS WITH RED VELVET's WENDY & SEULGI ON OST FOR KDRAMA HWARANG

written by gina liu • january 3, 2017

coming off a hot streak with her debut year, the talented rookie soloist ryun enters her second year with an ost in collaboration with red velvet members!

the k-drama world has been heating up lately with the announcement of the latest anticipated show, hwarang, with a star-studded cast and an equally as glamorous sound track.

soloist ryun is joined by red velvet's wendy and seulgi, with refreshing vocals and strong emotions to express the innocent and honest love confessions of a young girl. their voices serve as the backtrack to visuals of a romance between sun woo (played by park seo joon), aro (played by goo ara), and sam maek jong (played by park hyung sik).

the drama features a talented supporting cast of popular idols bts' v and shinee's minho, and well-known actors such kim hyun jun, Jo yoon woo, and do ji han.

the series is slated to release on december 19.

until then though, enjoy the fourth ost titled, i can only see you!

OTHER ARTICLES:

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES ROOKIE SOLOIST RYUN's OFFICIAL 2017 PLANS

GENESIS BRINGS IN THE NEW YEAR WITH TEASER FOR NEW COMEBACK, CRAZY SEXY COOL!

STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES TEASERS FOR NEW SOLOIST SIN's DEBUT, UN VILLAGE ft. EXO's BAEKHYUN